Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Beware of Nuckollsinc

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2013, 07:27 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Beware of Nuckollsinc

I paid for a part through paypal from Nuckollsinc back in the end of September needless to after a few attempts he finally contacted me on Oct 6 and said he shipped it through the post office I have tried to get ahold of him on Ls1tech and texting but he has not replyed back to me since the 6th of October. So I opened a claim on Paypal last week and sent him a PM on Tech and still no reply This guy SUCKs he had a great trader rating also ......DO NOT DEAL this guy !!!!!!!!!https://ls1tech.com/forums/parts-cla...-part-out.html
Old 10-25-2013, 01:06 AM
TECH Resident

T t t
Old 10-31-2013, 12:19 PM
TECH Resident

Resolved !!! And thank you Eric for returning my Money sorry to get your Local Law Enforcement involved this morning but I had to do something !
Old 11-09-2013, 08:09 AM
On The Tree

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Yeah, that's probably the only reason you got your money back was to involve the local po-po's. I wouldn't apoligize for that. Hell, people kill me today thinking we are the bad guys and all we wanted to do was buy some dang parts. Glad it worked out for you. No sympathy from me for a scammer. Funny how you got nothing before hand, but a so-called fake post office ship day until you got the police involve then suddenly your money came back to you fast, but I thought he shipped before that.....yeah right.

Quick Reply: Beware of Nuckollsinc