Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Beware of this theif-07kyeringt

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2013, 03:11 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Beware of this theif-07kyeringt

Guys don't buy anything from this dam theif, I bought a supposed to be new pro 5.0 shifter fron him over a month ago(11/8) and it is now 12/18"and still nothing! I was in contact with him the first two weeks a now nothing! I've txted, e-mail ed, PM'd, and tried to call the idiot and no response! Its agrivatting when you work hard for your money so you can buy stuff and then this is what you get, scammed! And I gifted thw money through PayPal so now I'm out $145! I guess ill learn not to do that again bc now I know you can't get money back if you do that!
Old 12-18-2013, 03:37 PM
TECH Regular

Well from what I understand since I gifted the payment that means PayPal can do nothing, isn't that correct? Or can they still find out for me if its a scammer using that email? Its just aggrivating people do crap! I won't gify again and ill be very careful about buying used stuff off here if I ever buy anything again in the classified section!
Old 12-18-2013, 03:43 PM
TECH Enthusiast

https://ls1tech.com/forums/negative-...ack-forum.html

5. Do NOT post in ANY thread in which you were not personally involved with the sale or transaction. If you did not start the thread and your name is not in the title; THEN DO NOT POST IN THE THREAD
The days of unnecessary remarks, opinions, and prodding by people that were not part of the deal to begin with are over. This is a 3 strikes and you are out policy. 2 warnings with infractions then a ban. No exceptions.

Last edited by dr_whigham; 12-22-2013 at 10:40 AM.

Quick Reply: Beware of this theif-07kyeringt