Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

how long I should wait? until I know I got Ripped off?

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2016, 12:37 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default how long I should wait? until I know I got Ripped off?

its my first time buying here and I bouth a Long headers set and a 4l80 crossmembers from 2 diferent members , they gave me their own Emails and last Thursday I sent them the money using pay pal (Paying the fee) I contacted them the same day to let them know I transfer the money, but onle one of them PM me back at the next day, saying we was about to ship my part but he never gave me a Shipping number (but at least he contacted me) the other user havent anwer my PMs (already 2)

I never bought anithing here so I dont want to roush stuff but Im getting scared and thats why Im asking, how long should I take before I call Pay pal?

I hope Im not being paranoid lol...
Old 03-02-2016, 03:59 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well, paypal protection ends 30 days after the transaction. If I were in your shoes and had no tracking information after 21 days, I would file a paypal claim on day 22.
Old 03-02-2016, 05:55 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

7 days is plenty of time to find a box, ship it, send tracking number. If there has been no contact and they have showed activity on the forum, they are scum. File the claim. Thats why you always pay the paypal fee. No loss to you filing the claim, but a lesson to them.
Old 03-02-2016, 06:17 PM
10 Second Club

Received 22 Likes on 20 Posts

That's crap man. Theres too many scammers out there for sellers to not have good communication with buyers. When I'm selling stuff I always communicate I don't mess around. Did you check out any of these guys before buying? Sometimes you can search the user name on here and google and some info may come up as far as scammers go. Do you know if the other one at least read your email?
Old 03-07-2016, 10:32 AM
The Scammer Hammer

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts

https://ls1tech.com/forums/negative-...ack-forum.html

Quick Reply: how long I should wait? until I know I got Ripped off?