Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Transam275 Never shipped my MS4!! mod. please!

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2007, 07:16 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Transam275 Never shipped my MS4!! mod. please!

I posted a want to buy add for some parts, he messaged me said he had the magic stick 4.. Got some pics of the stuff, his trader rating at the time look ok,(he has now since had a negative feedback ,,,,) he's been on the site for a while so I paypal him the money, few days later, after the money went thru, said he would send out the parts in the morning.. Didnt sign on here on ls1 tech for about 3 weeks now and hasnt responded to pm's. So I get his email address he sent me the pics from and the email add. from the pay pal and email him on both. He finnaly signed in on here and failed to message me back 2 days in a row now. I even gave him a chance to come clean and tell me whats up..

I need some help from a moderator to maybe get this guy banned or see if you can get anything out of him. I sure cant, he wont email me or pm me back, i guess im gonna file a complaint with pay pal tomorrow and also a police report in his area for internet fraud. i also know theres a website were you can report it and the f.b.i investigates it..

Any help would be appreciated guys!

oh and by the way this is the last part i need before i can put my h/c/i motor back in my car
Old 11-26-2007, 07:19 PM
TECH Senior Member

Thumbs up

That is a drag man-----guy should be roasted on an open fire........I like to think this is filled with good people...car people....not ********........Hope it gets resolved....
Old 11-26-2007, 07:24 PM
Launching!

thanks man i hope it does too..

Its killing me knowing thats all i need before im driving it again. hopefully a mod can get something out of him! or at least get this guy off the site!
Old 11-26-2007, 08:08 PM
On The Tree

yea im the one that since has gave him bad trader rating he had a catback for the zo6 complete with xpipe he sent pics of the catback and looked great so i send him the money and 2 to 3 weeks later i get half of the system that looked like garbage and was cut over axle with what looked like a axe this guy sucks bad wish i was close to ca be stonerbashing time
Old 11-27-2007, 05:44 PM
Launching!

Well I filled a claim through pay pal. He is continuing to ignore me on there as well.

Let's get this guy banned! He doesn't need to be on here any more, to scam even more people.!
Old 11-29-2007, 02:01 AM
Launching!

anyone?
Old 12-09-2007, 04:42 AM
Launching!

You know i think im not gonna do to much more business on this site any more if i cant get any help.. you let this guy stay on here after he obviously scammed me.. wont return emails pms messages on paypal after i made a claim.. im pretty f****** upset about it right now.
Old 12-10-2007, 12:25 AM
TECH Fanatic

nobody is going to get banned just cause you say they ripped you off. If that were the case, everyone would be getting banned left and right. Of course people believe you, but you never get to know the whole story no matter what.

There's always a risk with internet buying. Sometimes you're unlucky and get screwed, it's part of the game

Posting here will however save other people the hassle of making the same mistake you made with this person.

You've taken all the right steps to resolve the problem already, hopefully it turns out for the better.
Old 12-11-2007, 12:31 AM
Launching!

well just checked my paypal guess what he didnt have the money in the account for a refund.. he blatantly stole from me.. sent him money which i have receipts for.. dont have anything from him which i can prove by this guy not saying anything back after he obviously checked in.. how can you say he cant be banned he has a bad record and wont say anything to even resolve the issue..

Quick Reply: Transam275 Never shipped my MS4!! mod. please!