Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

clutch pedel

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2007, 04:58 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default clutch pedel

today i was coming home from the store and down the street from my house there where some kids playing outside and the do the "spin the tires" signal. so i show the kids what ive got , well i dump the clutch at about 3500rpms and i hit second gear, by than i was almost at my house so i go to put the clutch in so i can pull into my driveway and it felt like it was stuck to the floor , so i put it into nutral and coast into my driveway. my question is why my clutch pedal stuck to the floor?? has this happened to anyone else?? my car is a 02 Z with a lid and hooker cat back. any help would be great, thanks
Old 03-01-2007, 05:29 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by styoung
today i was coming home from the store and down the street from my house there where some kids playing outside and the do the "spin the tires" signal. so i show the kids what ive got , well i dump the clutch at about 3500rpms and i hit second gear, by than i was almost at my house so i go to put the clutch in so i can pull into my driveway and it felt like it was stuck to the floor , so i put it into nutral and coast into my driveway. my question is why my clutch pedal stuck to the floor?? has this happened to anyone else?? my car is a 02 Z with a lid and hooker cat back. any help would be great, thanks
Common Problem check out the link below.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...ch+stuck+floor
Old 03-01-2007, 06:09 PM
TECH Resident

thanks