Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

N20 kit for Corvette

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2009, 02:32 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default N20 kit for Corvette

I am going to buy a nitrous kit for my z06 but I'm new to nitrous and don't know where to start. I am looking to keep it at max 200 shot. What is a really nice kit with all the bells and whistles and safety equipment I need and some "Nice to Have" things also. Its going to be on a stock bottom end. Along with a Polluter cam.

Last edited by TransAmcoupe98; 05-28-2009 at 10:53 AM.
Old 05-28-2009, 09:13 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We recently put together a complete Brand X Package that includes a Single Nozzle kit, Single Stage Window Switch, Automatic bottle heater, purge kit, Nitrous pressure gauge, fuel pressure safety switch, nitrous filter, NHRA valve and blowdown tube.
The kit is good to 150hp as is but will do 200hp with an SHO nitrous hose.
Old 05-28-2009, 09:21 AM
TECH Addict

Its a vette so it needs to be clean. a TB plate kit with a nice controller like an FJO with a digital a/f,n20 pressure, nice switch panel etc is the way to go. Give Dave a call he has some trick stuff.
Old 05-28-2009, 09:30 AM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I have something in mind for you...

Shooting you a pm...
Dave
Old 05-29-2009, 02:11 PM
TECH Senior Member

Don't forget to check out the Dry plate kits from HSW also. Since you have been tuned by Jeromy formato, the dry stuff is right up his alley, maybe the best old school dry tuner in the country? here's my 3 stage dry set-up

Robert
Old 05-30-2009, 11:23 AM
TECH Addict

Here's one of Daves Plate System (as well as a Dry first stage). Most of the parts are Nitrous Outlet (Plate, NANO, Trick Performance V Series Gauge, custom Black Fuel noid) some from Dynotune (Window Switch, Bottle bracket) and some from HSW (hoses and fittings), custom panel and Stage Indicator Guage by me.

Old 05-30-2009, 11:47 AM
FormerVendor

We could set you up with one of our top of the line plate packages and all out accessory package. This includes our plate which has a full 360 degree spray pattern with 10 nitrous and 10 fuel discharge points. This really gives you the ultimate in even distribution to the intake manifold. Our large base solenoids will fit your needs perfectly and you won't be stuck with some cute little tiny solenoids.

Our all out accessory package includes just about everything you would need to be up and running safely. Included are the MicroEdge controller, Purge, Nitrous filter, Plugs, Bottle Heater and Blowdown Tube. The plate kit and all out kit have been selling like hot cakes, this is a very impressive package all for a good price.

If you have any more questions on our products or anything in general, please feel free to shoot me a pm or give us a ring.

Last edited by Mike@HSW; 05-30-2009 at 04:08 PM.
Old 05-30-2009, 03:48 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Robert56
Don't forget to check out the Dry plate kits from HSW also. Since you have been tuned by Jeromy formato, the dry stuff is right up his alley, maybe the best old school dry tuner in the country? here's my 3 stage dry set-up

Robert
Sweet setup Robert!!!
Old 05-30-2009, 03:52 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Mike@HSW
We could set you up with one of our top of the line plate packages and all out accessory package. This is includes our plate which has a full 360 degree spray pattern with 10 nitrous and 10 fuel discharge points. This really gives you the ultimate in even distribution to the intake manifold. Our large base solenoids will fit your needs perfectly and you won't be stuck with some cute little tiny solenoids.

Our all out accessory package includes just about everything you would need to be up and running safely. Included are the MicroEdge controller, Purge, Nitrous filter, Plugs, Bottle Heater and Blowdown Tube. The plate kit and all out kit have been selling like hot cakes, this is a very impressive package all for a good price.

If you have any more questions on our products or anything in general, please feel free to shoot me a pm or give us a ring.
I have this set up in my 07 C6 its sweet!! Make sure you ask for a free tee shirt before you buy LOL! PM Me I will post some pics for you!
Mike
Old 05-30-2009, 04:56 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by Braciole
I have this set up in my 07 C6 its sweet!! Make sure you ask for a free tee shirt before you buy LOL! PM Me I will post some pics for you!
Mike
I thought you said you were coming to the shop? i had one set out for you. Are you gonna be at atco anytime in the next few weeks? My trans is getting freshened up, when its done maybe we could meet up there and ill bring some goodies.
Old 06-02-2009, 03:57 AM
Banned

That is a nasty setup Beer95, looking at something of that nature, and definitley those trick gauges. Just looking who is going to give me the best bang for my buck. There is a coupe of companies I've talked to but I want to make sure I see everyone before I decide.