Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Good no2 kit?

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2010, 03:53 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Good no2 kit?

im in the market for a 150hp shot of No2 and was curious of the best no2 kit outthere with the best gains? looking for a wet kit direct port to expesive for me.. open to suggestions i want a remote bottle opener adn hid the bottle where the spare tire goes on a 2000 camaro. thanks
Old 05-14-2010, 08:31 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by BFarrier
im in the market for a 150hp shot of No2 and was curious of the best no2 kit outthere with the best gains? looking for a wet kit direct port to expesive for me.. open to suggestions i want a remote bottle opener adn hid the bottle where the spare tire goes on a 2000 camaro. thanks
You're going to get a million different opinions on this. I can copy and paste a generic sales pitch but I don't think that's what you're after so I'll save your time and my typing.

As far as gains,bump the jet until your happy. Some mfg's rate at the wheels and the others at the crank. Its just a matter of changing jets to suit your needs.

Along with you wanting a bottle opener and bracket, I would also suggest a few other accessories to go along with your kit. Things such as a window switch, filter, blowdown, spark plugs, heater, purge, etc. are all great accessories designed to help keep things safe and in check as well as consistent. We sell it all, along with nitrous kits. If you have any questions, give us a call or feel free to shoot me an email or PM.

Thanks.

Nick
Old 05-14-2010, 01:14 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

First, it is n20 not no2. I would reccomend to get a plate system. It is a much cleaner install. Go with HSW or Nitro Daves, their excellent customer service is what separates them from the rest.
Old 05-14-2010, 04:01 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Why the 3rd thread?

https://ls1tech.com/forums/nitrous-o...no2-setup.html

https://ls1tech.com/forums/nitrous-o...etup-help.html

https://ls1tech.com/forums/nitrous-o...d-no2-kit.html

It sounds like you would benefit hugely from reading the stickies first before posting questions.
Old 05-16-2010, 05:35 PM
11 Second Club

Here's my Suggestion..... Give Nick @ HSW or Dave at N2Outlet a Call, PLEASE. and quit posting the Same Question over and over!!
Old 05-16-2010, 10:30 PM
9 Second Club

Give Nitrous Outlet a call to. Bother are good companys. As you see in my sig who I went with lol
Old 05-18-2010, 12:55 AM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Do a search on the results across the board using our plate system. Then after you see our customers results and experiences if you are impressed give us a call and try out our customer service.
Dave