Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Controllers

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2011, 04:22 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Controllers

I'm a little confused about controllers yet. Finishing up buying nitrous for summer but the main thing im waiting on is the controllers. I am going to have my tuner tune it so that when the system is armed it will pull X amount of timing and I want it setup so it can start spraying at WOT at X number of rpms up until X number before I shift. I was looking into the HSW controllers.. do I need BOTH the microedge & the interface controllers? Or do I just need one? I plan to set it and never touch it again basically.
Old 02-17-2011, 10:16 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You can set then adjust then set then adjust again then set then You should be good.. microedge and interface one time set using the same jets..
Old 02-18-2011, 05:44 AM
11 Second Club

Or you can buy my interface and digital window switch and save money!!!
Old 02-18-2011, 11:47 AM
FormerVendor

They don't need to be used together...the MicroEDGE is essentially a window switch with a bunch of built in features such as TPS, a/f shutdown, delays and a bunch of gear lock-outs. The Interface is a fueling and timing controller. If you have other means of fueling and timing then you don't need the controller.

Nick
Old 02-18-2011, 12:01 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I love the FJO controller, i have used a bunch of them, and this controller has always worked flawlessly.... easy to program through a laptop as well.... there is a reason its always on backorder lol
Old 02-20-2011, 03:13 PM
Teching In

Im running just the microedge and its working great for my setup. 150 shot 6 degrees of timing pulled when no2 activates. i use the microedge as a window switch and wot switch, but i spray thur the shifts with a built 4l60.
Old 02-23-2011, 11:15 AM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by wildbillSS
Im running just the microedge and its working great for my setup. 150 shot 6 degrees of timing pulled when no2 activates. i use the microedge as a window switch and wot switch, but i spray thur the shifts with a built 4l60.
I'm a little confused. So why would I need the timing controller if I can have my tuner tune the car for when the nitrous is armed it pulls timing like yours with just the microedge? I would have a limit set to when it sprays but yea