Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

lingenfelter NCC-002 options answer needed please!

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2015, 12:53 PM
10 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default lingenfelter NCC-002 options answer needed please!

Hey guys, anybody with experience with this controller?

I need some clarification on what under Relay 1 tab " arming input enable" option does exactly.

here are some descriptions from the manual:

The Relay1 output is a NCC-002 controlled ground output. The Relay2 output is a NCC-002 controlled +12 volt
output.

If this option is enabled, the selected Relay output is controlled by the state of the Arming Input and any other
control options that are enabled.

also when you scroll over the "arming input enable" option a dialogue box comes up with : "activation input must be on for output to be on"

any help is greatly appreciated, thanks

2002 trans am , nitrous outlet stinger plate, single stage, power goes to the solenoid via a relay, ground is supposed to be provided by the controller.
Old 03-19-2015, 07:15 AM
9 Second Club/Nitrous Mod

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

https://ls1tech.com/forums/nitrous-o...lease-use.html

Last edited by shortdog; 03-19-2015 at 07:21 AM.
Old 03-19-2015, 12:55 PM
74u
TECH Regular

LOL! After reading a few threads of you locking/scolding people I have to wonder if you don't want people to posts here anymore?

I agree there are stickies to be used but it's not like the more "quality" topics are bumped off page one in a few hours. This section is pretty dead.

Last edited by 74u; 03-19-2015 at 01:04 PM.
Old 03-19-2015, 01:46 PM
10 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Almost being a 10 year member I've learned to use the search, sticky, and google method very well.

Unfortunately this question has been sort of asked only once (2014) in the history of ls1tech.

see thread here --->

https://ls1tech.com/forums/nitrous-o...ncc-002-a.html

but the question was never answered.

Its cool though, after many phone calls to some speed shops/Lingenfelter/ and finally Nitrous outlet i was able to get my response.

Unfortunately it did not fix my problem i had but for the continuing growth of LS1TECH the answer is :

Relay 1 WILL output ground after the parameter is met from what you chose.

In other words, If i want ground to be outputted from the relay1 pin on the controller when i "arm" the controller, i must click "arming input enabled"

Thanks to Brandon at Nitrous Outlet for taking time to sort though and help me!!

PS: sorry if i didn't explain the answer well enough if you have any question feel free to pm me. thanks!
Old 03-19-2015, 02:54 PM
9 Second Club/Nitrous Mod

Originally Posted by 74u
LOL! After reading a few threads of you locking/scolding people I have to wonder if you don't want people to posts here anymore?
Locked for a good reason. However, most of the threads started are fine with me.
I agree there are stickies to be used but it's not like the more "quality" topics are bumped off page one in a few hours. This section is pretty dead.
Agree, but why do you think that is?
Originally Posted by 1nverted
Almost being a 10 year member I've learned to use the search, sticky, and google method very well.

Unfortunately this question has been sort of asked only once (2014) in the history of ls1tech.

see thread here --->

Good to see you've used the search and also got help from Nitrous Outlet. Alot of members here don't even bother.
Old 03-19-2015, 04:03 PM
74u
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by shortdog

Agree, but why do you think that is?
I guarantee it's not due to lack of moderation

J/K - I hear you, but it's a discussion forum. A guy starts a thread about jetting and spark plugs and sometimes it turns into something much more useful.
Old 03-20-2015, 02:03 PM
FormerVendor

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by 1nverted

see thread here --->

but the question was never answered.

Its cool though, after many phone calls to some speed shops/Lingenfelter/ and finally Nitrous outlet i was able to get my response.

Unfortunately it did not fix my problem i had but for the continuing growth of LS1TECH the answer is :

Relay 1 WILL output ground after the parameter is met from what you chose.

In other words, If i want ground to be outputted from the relay1 pin on the controller when i "arm" the controller, i must click "arming input enabled"

Thanks to Brandon at Nitrous Outlet for taking time to sort though and help me!!

PS: sorry if i didn't explain the answer well enough if you have any question feel free to pm me. thanks!
No problem man! That's what I'm here for!

Quick Reply: lingenfelter NCC-002 options answer needed please!