Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

N2O Newbie needs advice.

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2005, 02:59 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default N2O Newbie needs advice.

Getting into a little bit of money here pretty soon and I am definatly going with the almighty N20. I am thinking a wet NX kit, probably a 100 shot. Since I am totally new to nitrous, what other accessories should I buy, and any suggestions on the best NX wet kit for the lowly LT1 is? Thanks...
Old 09-23-2005, 03:48 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

good kit

window switch (BMN), FPSS, automatic bottle heater (dynotune), digital bottle pressure gauge (dynotune), remote bottle opener (dynotune) and if still have money left over for something cool Digital Nitrous Bottle Contents Indicator (HSW)

BMN
www.bmnracetech.com
DynoTune
www.DynoTune.org
Harris Speed Works
www.harrisspeedworks.com/shop/home.php?cat=339

The only things I'd suggest getting is the window switch and fuel pressure saftey switch...I dunno much about LT1's so I'm not for sure about ur fuel pump, should be fine.
Old 09-23-2005, 09:05 AM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

The good thing to start with is that tyou are focasing on a quality nitrous system.We offer the single nozzle or the maff kit.I suggest a window switch and if you have the money I would by the gENX2 for your accessories.It will give you all the accessories at a good price.You will also need some NGK TR6s. Check out or site on the two swystems.Keep in mind that the price is cheaper when you call in.
Dave