Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Best Wet kit?

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2005, 03:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Best Wet kit?

Whats up everyone. i was wondering what you all thought was the best wet kit out there. I am looking to buy a kit for my LT1, ill be spraying either a 75 or 100 shot. nothing to big. i was looking at the NX stage 1 and Hitman kit. i was also wondering about the Cold Fusion kits from here :

http://nitrousdirect.com/lt1.html

I heard alot of good things about the NX kits, but i dont know anyone who has used a Cold Fusion system, so opinions are needed here.

Thanks for all the help!
-Derek
Old 12-22-2005, 03:48 PM
Closed ex-Sponsor Account

Derek the best is what you like, I can tell the NX kits are complete down to the thread sealer you will need to do the install.. And we offer ever accessory you may need or want in the future.. Purges, heaters, gauges, progressive unit.. NX has the products and support to grow as your needs change in the future..
So if you ever need any help just feel free to call us.. 888-463-2781

Ricky
Old 12-22-2005, 03:50 PM
Staging Lane

Cold Fusion Nitrous is also here to help. 7 days a week tech support.
Old 12-22-2005, 03:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

ill probably end up going with an NX kit since ive never heard anything bad about them. and i know the kits are incredibly easy to install.
but i was just wondering about the Cold Fusion systems, ive never heard anything about them.
Old 12-22-2005, 04:23 PM
TECH Resident

Cold Fusion is a high quality kit at a great price, that is why we offer it. They are continuously working on cool new things, and you guys will love some of the stuff coming out soon. Never before seen stuff! You can;t go wrong and with 7 Day a week tech support they are there for you. I'd be happy to help you with anything you need. Everything from spare bottle, heater kits to direct port efi nozzle systems we've got you covered
Old 12-22-2005, 04:35 PM
On The Tree

Only NX. I can tell having used everyone else, NX is the best bar NONE!
Old 12-22-2005, 04:39 PM
TECH Addict

I love these threads.
Old 12-22-2005, 05:22 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nothing wrong with NX, for sure. However, upon checking out Cold Fusion products I can assure you that the quality is on par with any, bar none. Anyone that is familar with my history/posts will know I say it how I see it. Quality with price and tech help second to none. We are a growing company and like Scott said there are many improvements on the way. If you want any insight or additional information, you cam pm or e-mail me as I would be happy to help. Even if you go NX, I will still give you any correct info to help that I can. good luck and shop around.
Robert
Old 12-22-2005, 06:07 PM
10 Second Club

NX makes the best wet kits around. No nonsense stuff. A lot of people like myself who are purely end users love them. I can only speak for what I have and use. NX is it for me. They have several vendors in the right hand margin including, but not limited to Tbyrne and NitrousOutlet.
Old 12-22-2005, 06:22 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Another option for you the Dynotune LT1 Wet Kit at $369. You will not find a more complete quality kit for the price in the market! Some of the features: Stainless Steel quick release bottle brackets, 16' feed line, 2' solonoid and fuel rail lines, All the wiring, and connections you will need including an inline fuse holder and fuse, as well as a complete instruction set.

http://www.dynotunenitrous.com/store...?idproduct=110

Happy Holidays!

Dean
Old 12-22-2005, 07:37 PM
TECH Senior Member

Dean I took one of your "Bull Nostril" aluminum purge discahrge nozzles and modified it. what I did was measure my poly line id (.172) and then figured the math for two holes would equal this (dual .125). So, I drilled them out and beveled the end slightly. Man the purge now is wicked. Dual shot over the windshield, and pretty big. I have the full Dynotune purge kit and am very happy wit it.
Robert
Old 12-23-2005, 02:20 AM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I personally like the perks of the NX system.They come standard with 300 HP lifetime warrenty solenoids.They also have the purge port desighn. THe bottle valve is the new 45 valve with a gauge port and pressure sensor port for the bottle heater.THey come with a 74 page detailed instruction manual that covers the system and all accessories. The system uses the shark nozzle which has a great desighn for distributing the nitrous and fuel correctly.NX spends a great deal of time and money in the research of there systems and parts to not only insure you are getting the best quality possible but the best fitment and completeness also. They also have many sales techs sitting by the phone just to help you when you call. This way your not sitting on hold for ever.

Feel free to hit me up for a price quote.IT may be worth your time.
Dave
Old 12-23-2005, 03:11 AM
TECH Fanatic

thanks for all the help guys. i guess from what i hear ill stick with an NX kit. Dave ill give you a call tomarrow for a price quote.
Old 12-23-2005, 03:18 AM
TECH Fanatic

one more question though, do the Cold Fusion kits rate their hosepower gains at the wheels?
Old 12-23-2005, 06:55 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Blk97WS6
one more question though, do the Cold Fusion kits rate their hosepower gains at the wheels?
I should let CF answer this...but i've never heard of any issues with CF not having HP. You should get 100 hp w/ a 100 shot at rear wheels. Zex, on the otherhand....flywheel at best. The tune will ultimately determine a lot of numbers with any system.
Old 12-23-2005, 08:58 AM
TECH Resident

Yep, rated at the rear wheels let me know any other questions you may have