Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Dry kit

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2006, 06:14 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dry kit

I'm thinking about buying a dry kit from a forum member here it comes with the following: bottle, hi flow neck, lines ,solonoids, a blow down tube, gauge brackets, micorswitch, nozzle, and one jet...what all else will i need for an install on my Z? How much is that all worth? (It's NOS brand)
Old 06-21-2006, 10:53 AM
TECH Regular

bump....anyone?? just want to know what all extra needs to be bought and how much i should pay for it
Old 06-21-2006, 12:59 PM
TECH Apprentice

well for one you are going to need a window switch of some kind, i have the msd digital and it works great i think it runs like 90 bucks on summit. I think you are taking about the WOT switch (micro switch) if so then you need to get some kind of arming switch, you will also need the relay to wire it up along with some wire. then depending on where you are going to mount the bottle you need to look in to making or buying a bottle mount bracket like the 860 mount for the spare tire well or one of the ones for the hump between the back seats. Later when it startes to cool of you are going to need a bottle heater. i think that is about it for now i will look back over it later, really busy at work. as far as the price i am not sure i bought one on here with the whole kit pluse the widow switch and automatic bottle heater and i paid 500 plus it was brand new dyno tune kit but you would have to ask some one else for a far price on that stuff. hope that helps alittle