Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What is needed

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2008, 03:07 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What is needed

I wanna do 200 shot on stock bottom end... Wet kit, long tubes, true dual, x pipe, and lid.... What do i need to do to safely push 200 shot, like fuel pump... etc.. Thanks guys
Old 08-05-2008, 03:12 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by yodamon69
I wanna do 200 shot on stock bottom end... Wet kit, long tubes, true dual, x pipe, and lid.... What do i need to do to safely push 200 shot, like fuel pump... etc.. Thanks guys

there is no such thing as a safe 200 shot on a stock bottem end. You have to understand the risk that the bottom end could give everytime you spray it. Some get lucky and last years on 200 or higher shots, while others dont get very far. It really comes down to how well your car is tuned for that shot.

depending on your budget i would do a plate for better distribution or a dual nozzle setup. i would have a standalone running race gas, progressive controller or two stage, bottle heater, correct plugs, and a spot on tune.

Your going to have problems getting 200 hp out of a basically stock motor, you'll probably have to jet for more then that.
Old 08-05-2008, 04:43 PM
Staging Lane

Well what about 175 or so... the system i am lookin at has progressive controller and bottle heater. Plus when i get the nitrous, it will be tuned before used.... I kow you can do 100 on all stock, but what will it take fuel wise to make it work
Old 08-05-2008, 05:51 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by yodamon69
Well what about 175 or so... the system i am lookin at has progressive controller and bottle heater. Plus when i get the nitrous, it will be tuned before used.... I kow you can do 100 on all stock, but what will it take fuel wise to make it work
im not saying 175-200 arent doable, but neither are "safe" persay. fuel wise a racetronix kit will handle the job unless you want to run the standalone.

we carry the racetronix kit along with a wide range of nitrous kits, shoot me a pm if i can help you with any other questions