Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Me being bad

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2005, 09:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Me being bad

Yesterday I was driving in to work in my truck (99 K1500 Sliverado) & stopped at one of the first stop lights heading in to the town (Lacey Wa) & I stopped next to this small pick up (something like the size of an old Luv or something like that) this guys buddy is pointing at me laughing at me for some reason. the light turns green & I do a nice accl. & Comes up beside me & starts reving his engine & then he goes screaming past me & I am like ya want to play HUH?? (speed limit is 45 here) So I floor my gas & go screaming past him at about 60 & Catch up to traffic & slow down. He comes screaming by me again & hits the center turn lane & moves around traffic. HIs buddy in the pass side of the truck is pointing at me laughing again. I see a cop a head coming out of one of the shopping center areas & he didnt see him in time. Lights go a flashing & he pulls over like a good guy & I go driving nicely by, The driver sticks his Middle finger at me as I drive by right as the cop is right at his side window. Can you say two tickets in one?
Old 04-05-2005, 10:33 PM
12 Second Club

lol I love it when they do that... Back in my old tbird my buddy and I were at the light heading NB on Hwy 99 at 220th St in edmonds/mountlake terrace, and this riced out civic hatchback pulls up next to us and is revvin and talkin **** so when the light turns green we hit it and I just take off (gotta love 330tq at 2200rpms ) and I just keep pullin on him then some idiot pulls in front of me from the top foods lot on the other side of the highway. and he goes past me and flashes his hazzards dumb ***.
Old 04-05-2005, 10:58 PM
Launching!

Hazzards... instant kill.

You do have to love the people out there that just aren't aware of the situation... last Friday I was heading South to Monroe and crest a hill will a down and to the right decent on the back side. Anyhow, I see a cop sittin on th bridge that was just in traffic... not setup for a sting. Anyhow, I see him and roll off the throttle (was about 90.. went to 70) and this guy that wasn't too far behind me before hand now flys next to me honks his horn and gets on it. I smile and thought of how nice it'd be sometime to be so stupid... but kept on my way. Just about then I look up and see lights a flashin... and off the cop goes and pulls over the poor SOB.
Old 04-06-2005, 10:50 AM
TECH Veteran

See? Sometimes you guys like us.
Old 04-06-2005, 10:57 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Rottluver
Bad cop...NO donut!
Old 04-06-2005, 12:45 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Rottluver
well, we liked you guys just fine. When you get the other guy
Old 04-06-2005, 02:46 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by WAHUSKER
Bad cop...NO donut!
ROTFLMAO
Old 04-06-2005, 04:21 PM
Launching!

Yea, it's the times I get the tickets that I don't like you... like the cop who pulled me over twice in three days up here. I went and shot a case of .40 and 12G at a target with his badge number on it to releive stress. lol
Old 04-06-2005, 07:09 PM
TECH Fanatic

LOL today I had a Damn stater follow me from Lacey to almost the city limits of Yelm lol & he was checking my plates at one point in time & also talking on the radio as well. I havent had a ticket in almost 5yrs.
& only one the whole time I have been driving (since Oct 1 98)
Old 04-06-2005, 08:44 PM
Launching!

I wish I could say that... I think I've only had one this year...
Old 04-06-2005, 10:50 PM
Loves to change spark plugs

Heh, gotta love those Kodak moments!!

Back in '83 when you could still cruise 82nd in Portland my best friend asked me to hang out with his Air Force buddy (forget his name) who was in town while he worked swingshift. I was like, okay, I'll babysit. Well, it was worth it! This guy had a 70 RoadRunner with one bad *** 440 in it. Caged, mild tubs, huge rear meats. Other than still being in primer this thing was kick ***. We went cruising and at one of the major intersections we were stopped at a red light when two kids pull up next to us in a Nova that was all jacked up (air shocks) on the stock wheels and white walls.
He says, "Watch this" and starts reving at the kids. Well, they got all into it. He loads the converter and hits the line lock. When the turn light goes green he just hammers it and the rears go loose, the car starts shaking and hell breaks loose. The kids hammer the Nova and fly through the redlight while we are still sitting at the line laughing our asses off.

Turns out we had such a good time cruising in that car messing with people we didn't hook up with my friend until 4:00 AM!

Quick Reply: Me being bad