Paint & Body Work Custom Painting | Panel Repairs & Replacement

Suncoast creations hood??

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2016, 01:11 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Suncoast creations hood??

Hey all,
Has anyone else had contact with suncoast? I ordered a hood on April 3rd and now it's July 9th and still no tracking or shipment. I got one email in may that said the production crew had jumped ship for a better paying contact but since then no other updates and I've sent email after email and left multiple voicemails and zero replies. Also their website is still up so they're still even taking orders. Any advice? I'm about to call my bank and contest the charges.
Old 07-15-2016, 04:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 77 Likes on 70 Posts

Yeah I would ditch that. Which hood? There are other manufacturers out there with good quality too and with a little less $$$
Old 07-15-2016, 07:26 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 2JAWZ
Yeah I would ditch that. Which hood? There are other manufacturers out there with good quality too and with a little less $$$
Well, called my bank and contested the charges so I should get my money back. My first pick was a superhawk but I might as well give up on that so I figured the raptor would be a great alternative. Over 3 months later and I guess this is strike two. 3rd choice will be a smoothie q. Hopefully it'll be the charm haha. Wish me luck!
Old 07-19-2016, 05:07 AM
Teching In

Should have no issues getting a smoothie Q as long as you don't mind waiting a little. I just got my WSQ and VFN was good at keeping me up to date on my order. Shipping was fast once the hood was finished. Fit was decent but I still need to work the front nose some more. I really like the smoothie q myself but the wife said it had to be the WSQ hood. Hope you'd luck turns around soon.

Quick Reply: Suncoast creations hood??