PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I've been gone for awhile, but im back again, and need help.

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2003, 10:34 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I've been gone for awhile, but im back again, and need help.

I haven't had any time in the last 4-5 months to even drive my car, or look at it. The time I messed with it, I finished my H/C install, and the cars tunning needed to be redone BADLY. Here are my new plans to start with. NEW LID, my SLP lid cracked, new FMS injectors (WHICH POUNDERS) and new (CRAPPY) ed wright tunning. CANT GET LS! EDIT, ed locked the PCM. What do you all think? I havent been on the board here in like 4-5 months, now its time to play catch-up!
Old 11-02-2003, 03:28 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would let SLP pay for a new lid

"Cold-air inductions/air boxes are warranted for life against rust, corrosion, failed welds, cracks, and similar defects in material or workmanship under normal use. Appearance of coatings or finishes is warranted for 3 years. Damage from collision, alteration, misuse, or improper installation is not covered. Filters are not covered."

I would go to a dealership and have them reflash my PCM. I have not had this done but I would not think that it should cost too much. Then since you are going to get a tune anyway get one from a sponsor ----> that does not lock the PCM. After that you can buy LS1 edit like you wanted and tweak the tune until you get it just right.