Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Where to Buy HPtuners?

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2009, 10:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where to Buy HPtuners?

Hey guys, just wondering if someone can point me towards the best price out there for HPtuners. Temps fluctuate too much here in the Midwest to only have one tune year round.
Old 05-24-2009, 09:23 AM
TECH Regular

Seems like 649.00 is the norm. There are some Sponsors that will let you add a LC1 wideband to that for only 100.00 more which is the way to go.
Old 05-26-2009, 04:56 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

If you check out our site, we sell HP Tuners with a 226 page tuning book, Master EFI Tuner. The book includes a detailed tuning process and real-world case studies that show how the tuning process is applied in the real world, on real cars, with dyno graphs, etc. Great reviews on this one!! Check it out at...

http://www.masportspeedshop.com/serv...ter-EFI/Detail

or, for more details on the book, visit...

www.thetuningbook.com

Cheers!
Old 05-26-2009, 05:40 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm interested, and not to knock you at all Dan, but has any third party read the book? Thoughts?
Old 05-27-2009, 11:42 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Originally Posted by deadhorse66
I'm interested, and not to knock you at all Dan, but has any third party read the book? Thoughts?
No offense taken. It's silly to buy anything without adequate research. Below is a thread that dates back to the original beta release of the book, before the final version was ironed out. As they say, "The proof is in the pudding"...

https://ls1tech.com/forums/pcm-diagn...ng-book-4.html

The book is selling extremely well and will soon be available through most speed parts retailers. At the moment it's only available at www.masportspeedshop.com, but others stores will have stock by mid-summer.
Old 05-27-2009, 12:00 PM
TECH Fanatic

Actually got HPtuners used for a GREAT price and now I am just looking for a cheap wideband setup. Any ideas?
Old 05-27-2009, 02:42 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by dan@masportspeedshop
No offense taken. It's silly to buy anything without adequate research. Below is a thread that dates back to the original beta release of the book, before the final version was ironed out. As they say, "The proof is in the pudding"...

https://ls1tech.com/forums/pcm-diagn...ng-book-4.html

The book is selling extremely well and will soon be available through most speed parts retailers. At the moment it's only available at www.masportspeedshop.com, but others stores will have stock by mid-summer.
Thanks, Dan. I'm looking forward to starting with HP tuners, and now I'm pretty confident that you can help me do that. I look forward to doing business with you in the near future.