Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

wrecked t/a trying to re build

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2009, 06:44 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default wrecked t/a trying to re build

i have a little problem i wrecked my 99 trans am m6 it when into a little pond sucks but the car wasnt in to bad of shape so i cleaned it all out checked out the pcm its ok , got a new bcm havent had it programed yet and took the inerior out and just cleaned every coneector i could get to. anyway car starts and runs i have hp tuner i turned off the vats and grounded out the starter relay runs good everything still works and watching it with the scanner everything seems to be running llike normal now im trying to get the cluster to work when this all happened the cluster worked with the old bcm untill the corrosion got to it and me trying to lightly clean it made it worse so i bought a new bcm now if i get the pcm programmed to the bcm will that fix the gauge issue or is there anyway that i can just pin out the gauges to run right from the pcm ? i know this lil confusing but i need some place to start if it is wiring issue thanks alot
Old 06-08-2009, 07:16 PM
10 Second Club

Question tals7

that sucks.how did you go in to the pond?
Old 06-08-2009, 08:02 PM
Teching In

eh was late fallin asleep and dear ran out and stopped but i cut the wheel not thinking and started going all over and saved it from the ditch and trees and was going into a corn field but the guide wire ( thankfully not in the ground very well ) straightened it out and kinda through me nose first into a pond . car starts and runs ok i have an 8 pt in it now and need some slight body work and just trying to save it i love that car way to much to just get rid of it so im trying to make it a street track car trying to do most of it my self just need some help on where to start on some things
Old 06-08-2009, 08:04 PM
Teching In

did i mention the car was up to the t tops in water
Old 06-08-2009, 08:07 PM
10 Second Club

Default tals7

wow.take take your time i know you can fix.if you were near me i could.lol
Old 06-08-2009, 08:12 PM
Teching In

lol thanks yea i can get it just lil overwhelming got the roll bar done need to paint it and install carpet just trying to get thse damn gauges to work now