PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

i need a file

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2003, 03:05 AM
etc

Default i need a file

if anyone has an ls1-edit file for a whipple supercharged 6.0 or can point me to one. i would be eternally grateful. i have 2 files from s.c 6.0's but they aren't whipples and both are h.o . the calc airflow, high maf fail ,dtc0101 values are way above mine, but i don't know exactly how much or if i should change them. pleeeease help.
Old 12-17-2003, 04:58 AM
11 Second Truck Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I could send you one of mine. What mods do you have?
Old 12-17-2003, 05:04 PM
etc

right now all i have is: 6.0 stock internals, edelbrock ceramic headers, stock cats, flowmaster into 3 1/2 exit, open air element clamped on maf clamped on whipple air tube, dual elec fans w/vsc. all whipple components [pump booster, addon injectors, computer] only thing modified is the intake. right now i'm just trying to get this thing to work. have a power loss between 3k-3600k. thought it might be torque mangement but doesn't seem to be the case. wanted to see a file for a whipple truck that works. think my values may be too low. tripping some power reduction program.
Old 12-17-2003, 06:21 PM
etc

gotta love this, just got off the phone w/whipple. seems the head tech guy [who used ls1-edit] that i was trying to resolve my problem with, doesn't work there anymore. and he took the edit and the files with him. so they can't even look at my file to see if it differs from their base program. you have got to be kidding me, this gets better and better. they said they are getting it, but they still don't have the files for comparison.