Sponsored by:

Please help p0355 intermittent

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2010, 08:01 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Question Please help p0355 intermittent

Hi Folks
I have search the site for help - this is an on going problem - Only the P0355 shows up. I have buzzed the wiring, so no openings or shorts, replaced the coil, and plug wire including the spark plug. This happens intermittently, mainly under full throttle or just randomly. I was sitting in my driveway (idling), scanning the system, all of a sudden, the misfire starting going wild - history went up to 455 and without me doing anything, went back to normal. Everybody is implying P0355 is an electrical problem but I have replaced parts and checked out the wiring.
Does anybody have any ideas or suggestion?
Need help - please!!!!!
thanks
Bill
Old 04-26-2010, 11:10 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Hi Folks
there must be somebody that had this problem and understand the issues or corrected it. It can be p035X (X=1-8), it does not have to be P0355. There are a great deal of smart people on this site and somebody should have some suggestions.
thanks
Bill
Old 08-08-2011, 12:45 PM
Launching!

Did ur problem ver get better. Did u ever find out the problem. I have same problem but I think I found the short on the big main connecter cuz I press on it and it starts misfiring. Also found the a couple pins on thje main connecter corroded. Hoping its gonna be that

Quick Reply: Please help p0355 intermittent