Sponsored by:

Cms

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2010, 12:32 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cms

well here is one more vary satisfied customer

well it all started about a week ago my car started to misfire so i did the normal things and changed plugs wires fuel filter and nothing was working so i called Ryan at CMS and got setup a appointment for sat morning.

so because i live in 29 palms i drive down fri and sleep in front of the shop

well the next morning comes and i take Ryan out for a drive and sure enough i got fucked on my tune my old dumb *** tuner was running close loop with no adjustments to the tables so i was running vary lean. Ryan tweaked the car a little and put the car on the dyno and made some good numbers. just wanted to share my experience with Ryan at CMS i will continue to come there.

now the car runs like a striped *** ape
Old 05-03-2010, 03:23 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by racerfox
well here is one more vary satisfied customer

well it all started about a week ago my car started to misfire so i did the normal things and changed plugs wires fuel filter and nothing was working so i called Ryan at CMS and got setup a appointment for sat morning.

so because i live in 29 palms i drive down fri and sleep in front of the shop

well the next morning comes and i take Ryan out for a drive and sure enough i got fucked on my tune my old dumb *** tuner was running close loop with no adjustments to the tables so i was running vary lean. Ryan tweaked the car a little and put the car on the dyno and made some good numbers. just wanted to share my experience with Ryan at CMS i will continue to come there.

now the car runs like a striped *** ape
What kind of numbers? What kind of mods?
Old 05-03-2010, 06:27 PM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

So your saying he made a few changes in the tune and put it on the dyno and did WOT?. What about the VE tuning and MAF tuning and the WOT MAF tuning?
Old 05-03-2010, 07:02 PM
Launching!

sorry i have prc 215 heads with a trq3 cam and ls6 intake tsp headers off road y with 36 lb injectors he did a little wot tunning not much my wot was good it was my daly driving tune that was all f ed up

on the old tune the car made 440 rwhp and 408 trq
now she made 420 with 400 trq the motor has high miles and its ready for a ls3 swap