PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

A bunch of stuff going on after turbo build. HELP. VID INSIDE.

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2011, 11:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default A bunch of stuff going on after turbo build. HELP. VID INSIDE.

I tryed looking up a few things, but nothing really sounded like what my car is doing so i took a short video to show everyone what the problem is so far.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GU54X6JIQWg

The car clicks super fast when the ignition is turned on and the brights light is flashing to the clicking. Know their may be more lights flashing but electrical tap is covering most of them

Doors lock, but dont unlock. The power mirrors are working, but the headlights arent. Thats about all i know at this point. Took out the BCM and check the T shaped joints, and they looked good. Going to get some resistors tomorrow and try the VATS delete mod.

ANY IDEAS ON WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?
Old 05-15-2011, 06:47 AM
12 Second Club

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I had the same problem after mine was down for awhile. Chase the chassis grounds on the front harness that bolt to the radiator support back into the harness and there are like 5-6 grounds that meet together and there is probably corrosion causing you not to get proper grounds. Pm me if this sounds confusing.
Old 05-15-2011, 11:19 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Check your grounds. When I first got my car back together it was doing some of the same things. Turned out I had a few ground wires disconnected. Either that or you cut out something under the dash you shouldn't have....
Old 05-15-2011, 02:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

Know that i think about it, i do have a few grounds undone in the frontend, Im gonna go to the shop here in a bit and connect those, and give her a try. THANK GUYS.

CJ you need to check out my battery relocation man, its pretty ****, looks awesome.
Old 05-15-2011, 03:22 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BlackWS666
Know that i think about it, i do have a few grounds undone in the frontend, Im gonna go to the shop here in a bit and connect those, and give her a try. THANK GUYS.

CJ you need to check out my battery relocation man, its pretty ****, looks awesome.
You should invite me out to the shop some night you and G man are around. I would like to see the how your build is coming along.
Old 05-15-2011, 08:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

Ok ended up I had a few ground that were not hooked up. Fixed um and everything is acting alot better, but still not perfect. Know the lights work, turn signals, flashers. EVerything accept the windows and the lock button. Still doing the same ding ding, when you try to unlock it. So i guess im going to try the VATS thing and see if that is the problem with that.