PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Racetronix impedence converter connectors?

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2011, 06:14 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Racetronix impedence converter connectors?

I am about to purchase the Racetronix injector converter harness and the AEM box.

I am still waiting on my OEM wiring harness to show up from a 1999 5.3 silverado though. So I don't know what the injector plugs look like.

My question is, there are two options for the injector INPUTS where it plugs into your OEM harness.

Option #1 is the typical bosch EV1 connector (which is what my injectors are and wont plug into the factory harness)

Option #2 is "V8 USCAR Connector input option"

Do I need option number 2 for my factory wiring harness? Or pick option #1 and still have to buy the converter plugs separate?

Again... This is for where your factory harness plugs into the converter harness. NOT where the converter harness plugs onto the injectors.
Old 11-04-2011, 07:17 PM
TECH Regular

Ok, looks like I need this as this is exactly what my lq4 truck injectors look like. I just hope the 5.3 injectors have the same connector as the 6.0.

This is a Multec II connector which is what appears to be on my LQ4
http://www.racetronix.biz/itemdesc.a...%2DM2M&eq=&Tp=
Old 11-05-2011, 08:58 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

Exclamation

You will require Multec2 input connectors.
You should contact online-orders@racetronix.com before your order ships Monday afternoon to arrange to have these connectors specially installed on your harness.

Manufacturer / Distributor of Automotive Fuel Systems, Components & Electronics

Please support a Racetronix dealer near you for personalized service.

>WEB SITE<
Old 11-05-2011, 09:50 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Racetronix
You will require Multec2 input connectors.
You should contact online-orders@racetronix.com before your order ships Monday afternoon to arrange to have these connectors specially installed on your harness.
Ooohhh! I didn't know that was an option. However, I think I am going to hold out because I do not know 100% that the harness I have coming has the multec II connectors. Although, it is a stock harness, and my LQ4 obviously has them. The odds are in my favor if I decided to go that route.

I bought some EV1 connectors that I was just going to splice onto my OEM harness. But, I may have you guys just install the MultecII injectors.

EDIT: I just emailed you guys. Please look for an email from Satanz31@hotmail.com

Last edited by SATAN; 11-05-2011 at 10:01 PM.