Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

fast efi up and running

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2004, 09:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up fast efi up and running

Well I installed the system this weekend. And it went smooth. I had to crimp about 50 wires all together. Anyway I got about 3 minutes of using the new system but then ...smoke lots of smoke.. I had a coolant line break(must have cracked during the long winter ) Water went all over. From what i could tell this system looks like it is going to be alot better to work with. I have a lot to learn with this new system so if any one has experiance with it i have some questions.

Micah
Old 04-19-2004, 10:48 PM
TECH Fanatic

I can not belive how much better this system is to tune with. No more flashing over and over. You can make all your changes real time and see how they affect the run.
Old 04-20-2004, 10:34 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,102 Likes on 723 Posts

Nice.

Car all running?

What is your VE?
Old 04-20-2004, 12:09 PM
TECH Fanatic

Well as of now i only got about 15 minutes of tune time. Im still trying to learn this system before i start changing to much. I have been playing with my idle right now. It was awsome how i could tune the thing live, i was able to adjust the idle and make the car sound stock. But i quickly re adjusted my ve table to bring some of the choppy ness back.
As of now my o2 correction is not working and neither is my wideband o2. For some reasone it will not go into closed loop. I will update when I get a chance to work on it ( stupid rain )