Sponsored by:

Tuning and part selection questions

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2014, 03:08 PM
vht
TECH Apprentice

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts

Default Tuning and part selection questions

OK, I've been going back and forth on inj or blow thru, I know what you all think, INJECTION! I done have pcm, 2 wiring harness, 2 intakes and throttle bodies out of 2000- trks. My main reason for considering blow thru was tuning. Don't want to have to take it somewhere everytime I make a change. Here's the questions, would it be better to run the 6010 msd for ign, and run the micro squirt for inj? I could do timing with the msd, this will be a turbo build, how will it affect fuel delivery when changing boost? I'm talking from street to track, say 8 psi to 18 psi as a example? In other words would I have to change the tune at the strip? More boost is going to require more fuel, just don't want to have to hire a full time tuner. Using what I have would be cheaper, and I'm not doubting that inj is better, I've seen it, I would just like someone that has a set up like this explain what all is involved. This is a budget build, I just want something to be able to run every now and then and enjoy it on the street. If I go with inj, what would be the best set up without hurting parts is all I ask. I seen where some are using the 6010 with inj and Denmah seems to do damn good with the MS system.

Quick Reply: Tuning and part selection questions