PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone with a 2010+ Camaro SS Automatic willing to test out a PCM?

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2014, 02:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone with a 2010+ Camaro SS Automatic willing to test out a PCM?

Hello, all!

My name is Jon Belmont and I'm writing this post using my installer's account (Ross Converse). He's putting an L99/6L80E from a 2011 Camaro SS into a '98 Volvo S90 for me. He is in Maine and I am in NY, so I am trying to help him troubleshoot from a distance. He's pretty adamant that all the wiring is done correctly, but the engine still won't fire up. There is no spark and no injector pulse. We sent the PCM to wait4meperformance to have it converted to standalone (presumably removing the startup checks, VATS, etc). The HP Tuners suite we purchased is able to communicate with the PCM just fine (read, reflash, establish feedback loop with throttle body, etc).

Would anyone out there be willing to try out our PCM in their 2010+ Camaro SSA6? We just want to verify that the PCM will, in fact, start up a car before proceeding with other troubleshooting efforts. Also, if anyone has been in a similar no-start situation before and has any suggestions, we're all ears. Please provide any replies to my email, which is my firstname_lastname at yahoo.com (See above for my name).

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!

-Jon

Quick Reply: Anyone with a 2010+ Camaro SS Automatic willing to test out a PCM?