Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Strange issue at wot???

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2014, 09:57 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Strange issue at wot???

Alright in a nutshell I put a ported throttle body on tonight and went for a quick ride and at wot the o2's drop right down to like 75mv. They used to hold 890mv or so. Does it in 1st n 2nd later in the upper Rpm's like 5k+ but seems to drop off in 3rd real quick. The knock retard was the way I figured something was wrong.Double checked maf tps connections. At cruising speeds o2's appear to be switching fine. I can post a log if need be. Was just lookin for some quick suggestions to something I mighta missed. Also at wot tps voltage reads 4.65volts. Could that be to much? Hopefully I posted in right section. Forgot to mention car is a 99z28 ls6 intake slp lid ram air hood egr & air pump removed also

Last edited by Firecat700RR; 05-21-2014 at 10:37 PM.
Old 05-22-2014, 02:46 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Firecat700RR
Alright in a nutshell I put a ported throttle body on tonight and went for a quick ride and at wot the o2's drop right down to like 75mv. They used to hold 890mv or so. Does it in 1st n 2nd later in the upper Rpm's like 5k+ but seems to drop off in 3rd real quick. The knock retard was the way I figured something was wrong.Double checked maf tps connections. At cruising speeds o2's appear to be switching fine. I can post a log if need be. Was just lookin for some quick suggestions to something I mighta missed. Also at wot tps voltage reads 4.65volts. Could that be to much? Hopefully I posted in right section. Forgot to mention car is a 99z28 ls6 intake slp lid ram air hood egr & air pump removed also
Low fuel pressure at WOT due to clogged filter, bad pump??
Old 05-22-2014, 09:09 PM
Teching In

thanks for suggestion all that has been checked. It ended up being my maf was screwed up changed maf now good to go again.

Quick Reply: Strange issue at wot???