PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

G5X3 (and similar), care to share your Idle airflow, IAC park, and decay tables

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2004, 05:11 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default G5X3 (and similar), care to share your Idle airflow, IAC park, and decay tables

Is anyone here running a G5X-3 or silmilar cam have access to their edit, or HPT files, that would be willing to share some info? I'm looking primarily for the Idle Airflow, IAC park, and Decay tables. Also wouldn't mind taking a peek at some timing tables. I will only be using them a starting and reference point, I know that every car is different. I'm using HP tuners, so for you Edit guys, screenshots, or exported tables to Excel would be great. Please let me know if anyone has something worth looking at.

Matt
Old 08-09-2004, 05:37 PM
11 Second Club

Sorry if my PM did not help. I have acces to auto tap but have never used it. Could you use any info from that. I would be glad to go n play around with it if it would help.

Brad
Old 08-09-2004, 05:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

Yeah I've actually maxed out trying to use T/B adjustment...I'm to the point now where it is very minor and needs to be tweaked through tuning. Main things would be the RAF/Idle airflow and decay tables.
Old 08-09-2004, 06:09 PM
11 Second Club

Sorry I could not help man.

Brad
Old 08-09-2004, 06:56 PM
TECH Addict

Interesting you brought this up. I just started logging this in-depth today. At idle I am fine, but when I am cruising there is a huge spread between desired IAC steps and actual IAC steps. And the darn thing keeps fidgeting. AAAArgh!
Old 08-09-2004, 07:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

Well I've just about got the VE table deadnuts on...I mean I'm seeing -2 to 0 on the whole thing. I have a slight "bucking" sensation anytime I'm coasting under 55mph at 0% TPS. That's why I was hoping to take a look at some of the aforementioned tables. I'm also getting cruise control at 1400 rpm.