Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Main VE Table ?, Logged data vs VE Table

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2004, 05:37 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Main VE Table ?, Logged data vs VE Table

Yes I read the VE table sticky: Now if someone would just take that info and put into either an excel spreadsheet or write a program to take in the data and spitout the info that would be more useful. I am checking with efi to see if the value they give is what all you have been discussing in the VE thread.

I have a 2k4 GTO with a Magnacharger:

Logging today playing with efi v7 the VEpcm to MAP vs RPM is showing WAY higher then the table in LS1edit ( soon to be efi flashscan )

Should I be changing the main ve table to more close match what is being logged?

Is what is being logged what should be in those cells?

Attached is the VE table showing from ls1edit, and also the logged max values from efilive v7.
Attached Thumbnails Main VE Table ?, Logged data vs VE Table-ls1editvetable.png   Main VE Table ?, Logged data vs VE Table-loggedve.png  
Old 12-26-2004, 05:46 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Hate replying to my own thread but from reading on the efi page this is the value in EFILive 6.1.4 or later

http://www.efilive.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=184

So I am assuming these values are what really should be in the tables?
Old 12-26-2004, 09:32 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This is only a calculation on what should be there. Before I did it that way, I would take a look at your LTRIMS and see what they are in each cell. Make sure each is either 0 to -4 for each cell and tune the VE table that way. If you have a wideband, then there is another process that is 10x better then either.
Old 12-27-2004, 10:50 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Here are my ltrims - after lowering the IFR 95% to richen it up it was in the +5 to +20 so it helped but to be honest I want to tune the car correctly. Not faking out one table or using a table wrong. I would rather have the correct values in the tables and adjust the one that needs adjusted.

So, just making sure, these values are the correct values that should be in the table?

Should I keep using the IFR to richen it up until running consistantly in the negatives? ( that I know it should be doing anyway ) but through the IFR.

Again this is a S/C goat and most likely going to remove the MAF. From what magnuson said the tune I got from them is tuned by MAP not TPS.

I attached the EFI log if that helps instead of the pictures.
Attached Thumbnails Main VE Table ?, Logged data vs VE Table-ltft.png   Main VE Table ?, Logged data vs VE Table-ltftaverage.png   Main VE Table ?, Logged data vs VE Table-ltgtmin.png  
Attached Files
File Type: zip
Log_0003.zip (44.8 KB, 9 views)
Old 12-27-2004, 10:51 AM
TECH Enthusiast

also saw your reply on ls1tuning thx