Sponsored by:

Looking for a good quality tuner that know's LS1's in So California

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2005, 07:29 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Looking for a good quality tuner that know's LS1's in So California

Hey all:
I am looking for a good quality tuner that know's his LS1'S to tune my 02 Z-28. Thanks
Old 02-15-2005, 11:21 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good luck finding one in So Cal. I have been very disapointed in the results I have seen from tuners locally. Sean of So Cal Diablo was lost when it came to tuning a cammed C-5 I took him last week. I was very disapointed with his results and wont make that mistake again. You would think that they would be a dime a dozen out here becuase of all the custom cars but they are not. I have learn HPTuners myself but am far from being an expert. What are you looking to tune, have you done a lot of mods or are you just looking to adjust a few simple things? I might be willing to help you if your willing to pay for my cable to be enabled for your year. Send me a PM if your interested.
Old 02-15-2005, 11:52 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Honez
Good luck finding one in So Cal. I have been very disapointed in the results I have seen from tuners locally. Sean of So Cal Diablo was lost when it came to tuning a cammed C-5 I took him last week. I was very disapointed with his results and wont make that mistake again. You would think that they would be a dime a dozen out here becuase of all the custom cars but they are not. I have learn HPTuners myself but am far from being an expert. What are you looking to tune, have you done a lot of mods or are you just looking to adjust a few simple things? I might be willing to help you if your willing to pay for my cable to be enabled for your year. Send me a PM if your interested.
Did you happen to have Don Lee's install the cam?
Well for my 02 Z-28 I have installed a k&N, Slp air lid, bellow's boot and SLP throttle body. I am getting ready to have a TR224 cam, LT headers, Y-pipe, Stall and gears done in the next month.
So I need to get it all tuned in.
Old 02-16-2005, 05:24 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 1 BLOWN V8
Hey all:
I am looking for a good quality tuner that know's his LS1'S to tune my 02 Z-28. Thanks
Check out this thread.. http://www.ls1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=550367