Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Mail order tune for Procharger

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2005, 12:04 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mail order tune for Procharger

I am kind of looking for someone that I can get a cheap mail order tune from just until I can put the break in miles on my new engine. I am just looking for something to get it close and make it driveable. I am going with a 408 iron block and an F-1 pushing about 15-20psi. I will have it dyno tuned after I get it broken in, but I don't want to pay an arm and a leg to have it tuned twice.

Anyone have any suggestions to someone with the experience in forced induction to get me close?

Thanks in advance.
Old 07-31-2005, 12:16 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Not to sound like a smart *** but check out some of the sponsors like Futral, Thunder, FLP, Speed Inc., or TBYRNE. I think all of those tuners have FI experience so I'm sure they would be able to help you. Good luck.....
Old 07-31-2005, 12:16 PM
jrp
SN95 Director

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

i wouldnt bother with a mail order tune, especially with your setup. im sure there are shops out there that will work with you to do a break in tune and then full dyno tune w/o charging full price for both. most have a pay full price deal and then further tunes within an alloted time frame are half cost or less.