PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone ever hear of CORVETTE MASTERS?

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2006, 10:28 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Anyone ever hear of CORVETTE MASTERS?

Just wondering if anyone has ever heard of, or had first hand experience with corvette masters located in central Florida. Please offer insight into what you know about them thanks! Reason I ask is Im planning on getting a dyno tune. Im think of ditching the diablosport....does anyone think im better off keeping the diabosport and going to Miami to there headquarters to get a custom tune from diablosport. Thanks
Old 07-12-2006, 09:54 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 52 Likes on 43 Posts

Small shop, maybe 3-4 bays. Parking is a nightmare. They have their own above ground dynojet. Robbie is the owner. They're prices aren't wonderful, but whose are these days? Everyone charges what the market will bear.

I had the car there 2 or 3 times over the years for clutch installs. Only problem I recall having was that a tranny case ear 'came off' the second time they had to drop the tranny because they found something else wrong.

I don't know anything about their tuning abilities. NLP is 15-20 minutes away from CM, and Vinci is <5 minutes away. If you're strictly looking for a tune, find someone with an eddy brake dyno and/or someone who doesn't take your money until you're happy.

I wouldn't waste my time with DiabloSport.
Old 07-12-2006, 09:55 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've done some tuning for them in the past. Robbie is a great guy and they do good work but they do not focus on late model vehicles. It's been a while since I have been over there but they never had in-house LSX tuning capabilities (thus me doing some tuning for them).

Tim
Old 07-13-2006, 01:02 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

thanks guys. my mods are: volant intake ; magnaflow exhaust ; diablosport ; b&m shortthrow ; corvette frcs ; springs on the way and powder coat rims soon too ; and a new tune. I want GAINS!!!!

Quick Reply: Anyone ever hear of CORVETTE MASTERS?