PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Torco Mach 112 Octane Stoich point?

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2008, 07:48 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Torco Mach 112 Octane Stoich point?

As the title states: Anyone know where Torco's Mach 112 stoichiometric point is advertised at? Couldn't find anything on the web.

Thanks
Old 03-06-2008, 11:08 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 432 Likes on 307 Posts

Who cares? Normal pump gasoline probably changes throughout the yearly summer/winter blends more than the difference you are looking at. Besides, no one runs race fuel at stochiometric anyway. Just tune for what your motor likes. If this was a purely academic question rather than a real tuning question, I apologize for the non-answer. If this question WAS related to real tuning, you need to do a lot more research.
Old 03-07-2008, 12:25 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by gametech
Who cares? Normal pump gasoline probably changes throughout the yearly summer/winter blends more than the difference you are looking at. Besides, no one runs race fuel at stochiometric anyway. Just tune for what your motor likes. If this was a purely academic question rather than a real tuning question, I apologize for the non-answer. If this question WAS related to real tuning, you need to do a lot more research.
Hi, I'm science, have we met? Guess not

You do realize stoich point of say, VP 109UL is 13.6:1....which is clearly outside any blend of gas that has been certified before shipment.

This question is the difference between life and death of this motor, why you ask? It's being blended with an alcohol based fuel. Knowing the stoich points of the two mediums is a must, regardless of what, "everyone else," does.

Please refrain from attacking people who clearly know what the hell their talking about.

Quick Reply: Torco Mach 112 Octane Stoich point?