PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

EFI/Innovate Sale. Check it out.

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2008, 01:58 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default EFI/Innovate Sale. Check it out.

Hey guys,

After a long backorder of nearly two months, Innovate LC-1 wideband O2 kits are back in stock. There was a supplier issue of some sort (we order straight from Innovate) but things are looking good now.

Soooo, we're bringing back our EFILive Flashscan + Innovate Motorsports special. Basically, it works like this -- if you buy EFILive and an Innovate Wideband at the same time, we'll take $100 off the package. So Flashscan V1 plus an LC1 is $649 shipped, and Flashscan V2 plus an LC1 (only required if you want to tune C6s and other late model GMs) is $849 shipped.

V1 package link:
http://www.mphparts.com/mm5/merchant...egory_Code=UNV

V2 package link:

More info and details below...

V1 vs. V2: For those of you wondering whether V1 or V2 is better for you -- the basic question is, what vehicles do you want to tune with the product? Only V2 is capable of tuning CAN bus vehicles, including the new Corvette C6, LS2 GTO, and many other late model GM vehicles. If you think you might tune any of those now or in the future, V2 is definitely right for you.

If you are certain you aren't going to tune LS2 or more recent GM vehicles, then V1 is an awesome way to get into tuning your car without spending a ton of cash. I have personally used V1 on my twin turbo Z06 for a couple of years and just recently upgraded to V2. EFILive provides for a cost effective way of upgrading your V1 cable to a V2 cable without having to buy a complete V2 setup at regular cost. You can simply purchase an upgrade and functional V2 is sent to you. Once you connect both your V1 and V2 units to your laptop, the upgrade process can begin and all your licenses are transferred from one unit to the other.

If you have any technical questions about EFILive, feel free to get in touch with me through this forum or just call me at 800-364-1975. I'm sure I can help you with whatever the situation may be. Our support includes technical support on the EFILive product itself and also some basic tuning support.

Now, on to the deals... all of these products can be found here, in the universal section of our website:

Looking for both scan and tune capabilities? Then this package is for you. Get all of the great features of EFILive V1 Scan Only plus the ability to tune virtually every GM vehicle, excluding CAN vehicles. For a complete list of vehicles that can be tuned please contact us (every LS1 and LS6 can be tuned with this package).

For this package, we are offering EFILive V1 Commercial Scan and Tune plus an Innovate LC1 Wideband w/ sensor for $649 SHIPPED!
EFILive Commercial Scan & Tune Plus LC1: http://www.mphparts.com/mm5/merchant...egory_Code=UNV

The EFILive V1 Commercial Scan & Tune + Innovate LC1 combo is the most versatile and cost effective way to scan and tune your LS1 or LS6 (and many other vehicles as well). Being able to see air/fuel as reported by the LC-1 alongside other engine parameters is a killer feature, and allows you to see if/when/where a lean condition might be causing knock. Many software packages require you to correlate this data manually by looking at air/fuel on one screen and looking at engine parameters on another, but this package lets you see them both on the same screen -- very, very cool.

In addition to these packages, we are also offering V2 Scanners with the Innovate LC-1 for $549 shipped! Just use coupon code EFI-49 at checkout time, as per the instructions above.

V2 EFILive is a bit cooler than V1 EFILive as a handheld unit.

V2 Scan only product link: http://www.mphparts.com/mm5/merchant...egory_Code=UNV
The handheld will allow you standalone scan and tune in the future with a totally free firmware upgrade (currently, standalone features are disabled and a laptop is required). Currently, you can scan a vehicle using new blackbox firmware WITHOUT a laptop, including audible alerts when your car pings! In addition to the standalone features available in the future, V2 allows you to scan/tune CAN bus vehicles including LS2 GTOs, and the new C6 Corvettes. If you have a question on product compatibility with your vehicle just shoot us a PM or give us a call.

Finally, if you're looking for a full-blown V2 Scan and Tune unit with an LC-1 we are offering that combo for $849 shipped!

V2 Scan and Tune + LC1 product link: http://www.mphparts.com/mm5/merchant...egory_Code=UNV
We can also set you up with other Innovate products, including the LC-1 combo with gauges (either red or blue LED, or white or black face needle gauges). Just let me know if there is anything you are looking for that you don't see and I'll be happy to help.

Thanks!
Old 05-01-2008, 02:13 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Want better gas mileage? Read this short story below….
We recently had a customer who purchased EFI Live from us.
He was sporting a 2002 SS, and wanted better gas mileage.
He also wanted to be able to run 87 octane during normal driving conditions, and 93 at the track. So middle march he buys it, and the first thing he does is gets the 93 octane tune on spot on. Already there is a power increase of 13HP and 11 TQ and almost 2 more miles per gallon.
After tweaking a few things he ran the tank empty and filled up with 87. After a few hours of tuning the car was running perfect on 87 octane and the 2 extra miles per gallon he was getting stayed consistent.

Just one more way you can make EFI Live a good investment. Save 20-30 cent per gallon, get 2 more miles per gallon, and still have a 93 octane tune just waiting to go back in for race day.

Give us a call if you’re interested in this product or if you have any questions.
Thanks
Jeremy

Quick Reply: EFI/Innovate Sale. Check it out.