Pontiac GTO 2004-2006 The Modern Goat

For sale modded 06 ls2 gto

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2010, 12:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default For sale modded 06 ls2 gto

HI, I am selling one unique 2006 LS2 GTO! I am the 2nd owner of this awesome GTO. It has only 41,000 miles.
This Pontiac has it all! Its got a 6.0 liter V8 pushing out 400 hp to the crank (stock), 6 speed manual trans, power windows, locks, mirrors, seats, and keyless entry.
It has black leather interior that is as, if not more comfortable than a Mercedes ( i get compliments on it all the time) the back seat is roomy enough to fit 4 comfortably!
Oil changed every 3000 miles with Synthetic Mobile 1 oil.
Factory 6 disk cd changer AM/FM radio
Has chrome 18" FOOSE DF-5 offset rims. 8.5 inches wide in front with new Toyo Proxes FZ4 245's tires and 10" wide rim in the back.
There has been many professionally installed mods done to this ca by BIG E MOTORSPORTS and REEVE'S PONTIAC at about 25,000 miles. These include-
HPE stage 2 CNC ported heads
stage 2 ported intake and throttle body
Ceramic coated kooks long tube headers
Magnaflow exhaust
Spec stage 3 plus clutch
PP and Billet flywheel
SLP underdrive pulley
GMM short throw race shifter with Hurst shifter ball
Lingenfelter fuel pump
Horsepower engineering (HPE) Megadeath camshaft with 244/242 612/610 112 lsa specs
42lbs injectors
Pedders 5/16" raise rear coil springs with drag bags inside.
Fiberglass ram air hood with ram air box and a K&N filter
harrop differential cover
This care was dyno tuned to over 450 rear wheel horsepower.
Tinted windows all the way around and bout 8 inches from top of windshield down, it really helps with the sun.
There is probably a few other things that i just can't think of right now.
A lot of money has been invested into this car. It was built right and reliable. It sounds like an old school muscle car with the huge camshaft in it, yet it can be driven daily.
This car has never seen the track even though I get asked to take it all the time.
Its always garaged only seen rain when i got caught in it and never seen snow.
Seeing this car go is going to be one of the worst days for me, the only reason i am selling it is because i am currently unemployed and am going to school full time.
I don't have the money to keep making payments on it anymore.
I am selling it for $18,000. Please text or call me at (989) 284-4490 or email me at bballer11181987@yahoo.com about any questions or other pics you would like to see.
I am located in Saginaw,Michigan

Last edited by HC06LS2GTO; 11-01-2010 at 12:12 PM. Reason: Location
Old 11-01-2010, 12:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

im new to this site and it wouldnt let me post it under classified, and idk how to post any pics right here, any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Quick Reply: For sale modded 06 ls2 gto