Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Phoenix F & Y Bodies FTMFW! *Week 9 - 7/17/06*

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2006, 03:53 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here. I might as well post these. These are the pics off of AZFBA compliments of BFT.

Originally Posted by DevilofaBird

and finally... they're not perfect.. but they're better than nothing, and 10,000 + pixels wide (so here's the links):

http://www.bftcustoms.com/images/AZF.../AZFBACars.jpg

http://www.bftcustoms.com/images/AZF...eet7_22_06.jpg

Last edited by Tortuga; 07-23-2006 at 04:59 PM.
Old 07-23-2006, 03:55 PM
Launching!

Sucks for you if you have dial up. Here's some compliments of SSOwned on AZFBA, who is also on here.
Originally Posted by ssowned
Great showing guys, that other club was dumb founded at the AZFBA turnout.

Thanks to all of the dedicated members who took time out of their Saturday night to represent the club. I think a lot of people in this club have the notion that we are just a message board, but "events" like this really drive home the concept that we are an active club.

Thanks for organizing this Jim!

Some pictures from the gathering, enjoy.

Old 07-23-2006, 03:58 PM
Banned

LOL @ me always double fisting...

I think i have a drinking problem...
Old 07-23-2006, 04:04 PM
TECH Resident

When it cools off lets get a meet setup for during the day. Then we can head to the track at night. Night pictures FTL. But it was a great turn out. I wish some more guys would have came to new river. Definitely needed better competition...OMR is getting way too old for this game Just messin.

Overall I had a blast.
Old 07-23-2006, 04:13 PM
11 Second Club

I had a great time. This was truely a suprise. It is hard enough to get our group together. I haven't seen this many people with F Bodies having a good time in about 2 years or more. I didn't need to race anyone to have fun.

Good Times Guys. Next Meeting like that should be on the East side to make it fair.
Old 07-23-2006, 04:16 PM
Banned

looks like an awsome time
Old 07-23-2006, 04:18 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by NicD
Are you ******* serious? Grow up. I didn't go out there to try and street race a bunch of ******* 13 second cars and I sure as hell am not going to risk my job and license for it.
Hahahah

Quote of the day, Nic!
Old 07-23-2006, 04:19 PM
TECH Resident

"Meet at someplace to eat, hang out and cruise with maybe a little secret "cruising" later on at night." Z-Convert There was even bench racing posted on your message board, Mine and joels race, Where was frankencamaro? Or 84Camaros statement "What the phuq is the point of talking about who has the baddest car if you aren't even going to race?"

I was specifically addressing the people that called anyone out I shouldn't have addressed everyone that was there. I realize that you have jobs and **** like that you value, I should have made myself more specific. I apologize if I offended anyone, next time we should have made it more specific I had the state of mine everyone was going to the secluded area to have some fun out there, not check out sonic. But when everyone that was leaving goosed it I was disappointed.

Originally Posted by camaro98z28
Why do they have to prove anything?
The whole point of this gathering was to prove something, read the first post in your public forums about it.

Originally Posted by ssowned
Don't bash us for not joining your little "meep meep" ricey adventures.
Some of your v8 buddies were out there, it wasn't just our "ricey" adventures.

Originally Posted by NicD
I didn't go out there to try and street race a bunch of ******* 13 second cars and I sure as hell am not going to risk my job and license for it.
Thats right you didnt try, actually none of the cars there that were prepped for some spirited driving are faster than 13 second cars. But you wouldnt have found that out anyway.

Tails - The more the better out where we went, it was actually a nice night with decent cars whom showed up.
Old 07-23-2006, 04:19 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by silver98formula
Really?
Old engine with a TR 220 cam and some Boltons and a 3800 stall. 11.7 et N/A one run in July last year. Yeah we can do it in our sleep.
Old 07-23-2006, 04:22 PM
Banned

I'm down for the east side...It's only gas, money, and time- i have plenty of it all and don't care about making a little drive across town...

I was really impressed with the turnout of the AZCFA, I expected to see maybe 10 people total from them, and expected a bunch of 18 year old immature **** talkers...
Old 07-23-2006, 04:24 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by RedXtacy
"

Thats right you didnt try, actually none of the cars there that were prepped for some spirited driving are faster than 13 second cars. But you wouldnt have found that out anyway.
I would say to you that NIC is probably the last car you should ever call out. A Little FYI.
7 Second Club

Received 285 Likes on 189 Posts

Haha, do you think I am new to this? I know those guys that are out there and I know exactly what they run.
TECH Regular

Mine is a low 14 second car

Being stock FTL
Old 07-23-2006, 04:25 PM
Launching!

"Meet at someplace to eat, hang out and cruise with maybe a little secret "cruising" later on at night." Z-Convert There was even bench racing posted on your message board, Mine and joels race, Where was frankencamaro? Or 84Camaros statement "What the phuq is the point of talking about who has the baddest car if you aren't even going to race?"

I was specifically addressing the people that called anyone out I shouldn't have addressed everyone that was there. I realize that you have jobs and **** like that you value, I should have made myself more specific. I apologize if I offended anyone, next time we should have made it more specific I had the state of mine everyone was going to the secluded area to have some fun out there, not check out sonic. But when everyone that was leaving goosed it I was disappointed.

The whole point of this gathering was to prove something, read the first post in your public forums about it.

Some of your v8 buddies were out there, it wasn't just our "ricey" adventures.

Tails - The more the better out where we went, it was actually a nice night with decent cars whom showed up.
He had some issues and left really early on. He didn't stay past 8:30.
Old 07-23-2006, 04:26 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by WsSickLs6
I'm down for the east side...It's only gas, money, and time- i have plenty of it all and don't care about making a little drive across town...

I was really impressed with the turnout of the AZCFA, I expected to see maybe 10 people total from them, and expected a bunch of 18 year old immature **** talkers...
Most of us bought our cars brand new so that wouldnt be. We might talk a lot of poop on the boards but most of everyone are great people. I'm just glad I can meet up with people and have my car around.
Old 07-23-2006, 04:27 PM
TECH Resident

I would say to you that NIC is probably the last car you should ever call out. A Little FYI.
I'm not calling him out, I just wanted to see his car move against some of the cars out there.

No I dont think your new to this. Its all about having fun, why not see what a typical car can pull off against you with different conditions
Old 07-23-2006, 04:28 PM
TECH Regular

Old engine with a TR 220 cam and some Boltons and a 3800 stall. 11.7 et N/A one run in July last year. Yeah we can do it in our sleep.

Now if we can get Marc into the 11's on that new rear, we've got the 11 second & under club. LOL
Old 07-23-2006, 04:29 PM
Launching!

lmao. Wow, I would have to say that this thread is looking more and more like you pulled it off of AZFBA's worst list.
Old 07-23-2006, 04:34 PM
Banned

Brett does make a good point though...Why spend thousands of dollars to make a 500+whp car, then drive it like Estelle Getty from the Golden Girls...We weren't so much disappointed with you guys not racing, as we were with you guys not at least showing off a little...Circle jerking under the hood of a car or in a parking lot is boring, and that's why we avoid that by cruising or whatever...

It wasn't a parade with a 15mph speed limit, you could have extended your right foot for a couple of seconds...
Old 07-23-2006, 04:40 PM
Launching!

I did when I left . I think most ppl showed off a little when they left.

Why show off what you have when everyone or nearly everyone there has the exact same car as you? There's really no point for some of us that are nearly stock and know that most others are way better, take Whitefire's 10 sec car and Nic's car. Both are beyond badass. Why compete? Noted that I am a girl and I don't really like to show off. But still, it would be way different if say, there was say, an eclipse or mustang there... ;0

jk

Quick Reply: Phoenix F & Y Bodies FTMFW! *Week 9 - 7/17/06*