Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Diabetes FTL...

was the kid driving an SRT-4???

oR was it an SRT-3? LOL OMR FTW
Old 07-23-2006, 06:03 AM
12 Second Club

We need to arrange a track day of some sort. I'm not afraid to race my car on a track. Although I did a lot of street racing in my "youth" it's just not my thing anymore. No tickets and low insurance rates for multiple cars keeps me from doing such things these days.

DAYUM! You read the above and you might think I'm an adult or something
Old 07-23-2006, 08:19 AM
TECH Resident

What a joke. Why own a fast car if you dont "drive" it? Make it quicker to work? Groceries? WTF?

You sure did "show" us what was up When red95lt1 posted about 16 deep, we still rolled 14-16 deep out to have a good time in new river. We wouldn't drive 50 miles just to eat pizza and stand in a parking lot, that would be a waste of time.

Just do yourself a favor buy a damn honda because that was the biggest showing of rice ever. All show and no go. "Bad ***" you can show a group of friends how boring/dull/lame (etc...) you can be. "Lets go to sonic instead that sounds like a grand ol time." **** off sonic is for losers. Even on your own forum a guy was calling people out... where the **** was he?

Bragging rights huh? Whats to brag? You showed up with alot of cars that eat pizza stand around and go home? Sounds like a wise 20 dollar investment. But there were over 10 people there and the consensus agreed that you will all go grab *** at the local sonic instead of proving to yourself that you are bad ***.

Home turf who cares, its just another excuse, are you saying call us out to the eastside? We wont be on our home turf. "I think ill just eat pizza and go home." You called us out, remember that for next time. If racing on the street isnt your thing then there was no ******* point for you all to come to the westside.

I even rewired my fuel pump to take care of fuel not keeping up to race you joel. I had no excuse I was ready to go. I would becareful though on who you include in your "group." Some of them are the street racing type.
Old 07-23-2006, 09:50 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by RedXtacy
What a joke. Why own a fast car if you dont "drive" it? Make it quicker to work? Groceries? WTF?

You sure did "show" us what was up When red95lt1 posted about 16 deep, we still rolled 14-16 deep out to have a good time in new river. We wouldn't drive 50 miles just to eat pizza and stand in a parking lot, that would be a waste of time.

Just do yourself a favor buy a damn honda because that was the biggest showing of rice ever. All show and no go. "Bad ***" you can show a group of friends how boring/dull/lame (etc...) you can be. "Lets go to sonic instead that sounds like a grand ol time." **** off sonic is for losers. Even on your own forum a guy was calling people out... where the **** was he?

Bragging rights huh? Whats to brag? You showed up with alot of cars that eat pizza stand around and go home? Sounds like a wise 20 dollar investment. But there were over 10 people there and the consensus agreed that you will all go grab *** at the local sonic instead of proving to yourself that you are bad ***.

Home turf who cares, its just another excuse, are you saying call us out to the eastside? We wont be on our home turf. "I think ill just eat pizza and go home." You called us out, remember that for next time. If racing on the street isnt your thing then there was no ******* point for you all to come to the westside.

I even rewired my fuel pump to take care of fuel not keeping up to race you joel. I had no excuse I was ready to go. I would becareful though on who you include in your "group." Some of them are the street racing type.
You will understand when you have a career that depends on you not getting into to much trouble. Have you gotten 11 points on your DL and spend $550 fine or 1 week in Jail for doing it. We all used to do what you guys did last night. I've been busted for going on racing adventures before and it's not fun. You may think that you are save and sound but one day it will get you and you'll think twice about it.

Why would most of the eastsiders care to drive and additional 50 miles? Why do they have to prove anything? I personally don't do racing like that and havent for about 5 years. I work with the Police Departments and DEA and I'm in the military. I like my paycheck! If someone doesn't want to race so be it. Don't get mad at us. I'm also aa Westsider.

I'll let the other pop in and let them speak. It was a great turnout though.
Old 07-23-2006, 09:51 AM
11 Second Club

We'll be at the track soon.. Be there?
Old 07-23-2006, 10:15 AM
Launching!

Guess this just goes to show where the more mature people are at... I race at the track. Where its legal people dont get killed, loose there car, there job, or go to jail. What is so wrong with a bunch of car guys getting together and talking about cars? And if some of the guys are the "street racing" type so be it.. that is on them dont talk **** about the entire group. Ohh and my car is not to drive back and forth to work quick in I can afford daily driver for that..
Old 07-23-2006, 10:43 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

yeah i agree with all the above... i value my cheap insurance and the fact i have a valid DL

ive never spent a night in jail and i dont plan on it..

that and i have a stock LT1, what do i have to prove?
Old 07-23-2006, 11:59 AM
TECH Regular

I still want to lose to Brett on low boost and pump gas.
Old 07-23-2006, 12:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

Haha **** Brett, I guess I know what ticks you off. Well, anyway, it was a good turnout for sure. And there were a lot of nice cars there. Agreed that truck was insane. Sorry I bailed early, but I had a party invite from someone I haven't seen in ages. Doesn't sound like I missed much though. I would have liked to see some of those camaro's run. It's funny, it seems like us west siders have Firebirds and T/A's and the east siders have mostly Camaro's. Anyhow, fun night guys.
Old 07-23-2006, 12:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

I had a good time as well, felt like **** but it's cool. There was some nice cars and a great turnout, we east siders don't have a hangout spot like Sonic, or that Barros, etc. Pretty cool all in all, sorry some of us didn't race, I didn't plan to and when I heard it was even farther than we already were, I definitely was gona risk a ticket and jail, etc. I will race at the track no problem, I can actually get some kind of traction there, no chance on the street.

Thanks for meeting up with us, we need to do it again for sure.
Old 07-23-2006, 12:52 PM
Launching!

Umm ya. Right... Sorry "Rolling 16 deep" to some far out location isn't IMO a good idea, too many cars. 4-5 cars max on occasion. I don't really like going out with half the population of Phoenix to go street race. And the others are right if you got that much of a hard on for racing take to the track on Fri or Sun. Make the other guy pay your entree fee if you win. I mean ya I got a somewhat fast car. I don't have to go out and run it to prove that. It's just another toy to me. Maybe you'll learn that later on in life.

I do think my $20 investment was a good thing. We got a bunch of car guys together to have a good time and you gotta post this bullshit, real nice. Do me a favor and grow up a little mmkay?

Tails
Old 07-23-2006, 01:06 PM
TECH Fanatic

By the way Orange Peel your car is , I totally love Hugger Orange.
Old 07-23-2006, 01:18 PM
11 Second Club

Old 07-23-2006, 01:23 PM
Teching In

I guess we will see who the stupid one is when I still have my car, license, and my job and you are sitting in cuffs. "Lets street race, yea, cause its cool!" I guess that means you have no responsibilities in life other than tempting fate.

Don't bash us for not joining your little "meep meep" ricey adventures.

Oh btw, some of those cars there run 11's in their sleep, and a few ran 10's.
Old 07-23-2006, 01:28 PM
Banned

so.........what does everyone think about a compilation vid in november, could be cool

would be track racing though hopefully speedworld........maybe firebird.......dunno
Old 07-23-2006, 01:33 PM
TECH Regular

Speedworld >>>> Firebird = Traction >>>> Sliding.
Old 07-23-2006, 01:41 PM
7 Second Club

Received 295 Likes on 196 Posts

Are you ******* serious? Grow up. I didn't go out there to try and street race a bunch of ******* 13 second cars and I sure as hell am not going to risk my job and license for it. I went out to just have fun driving my car and meeting up with people who share the same interests. I'll be at the track when it cools down.
Old 07-23-2006, 01:41 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by ssowned
Oh btw, some of those cars there run 11's in their sleep, and a few ran 10's.
Really?
Old 07-23-2006, 01:45 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by ASUSMC
yea exactly
Old 07-23-2006, 01:46 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by ASUSMC
You Know I can't deny that. Speed World usually does have better track prep on the weekends. I go to Firebird cuz it's only a few miles from my house.

Quick Reply: Phoenix F & Y Bodies FTMFW! *Week 9 - 7/17/06*