Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

Cant find any shop in East Tennesee that tunes?

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2007, 01:36 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Cant find any shop in East Tennesee that tunes?

anyone in east tennesee know where i can get my car tuned and emisions delelted, price?
Old 09-04-2007, 09:24 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Where are you located at in East TN? I live in Tellico Plains. I know there is a place in Clevland TN that tunes; but I don't know how good they are as they do mostly Mustangs.
Old 09-04-2007, 10:01 AM
Teching In

i live in morristown, i had a friend who has a lt1 and he told me of a shop around here had the program for ls1's but not for his. He's in the marines and he left out again, and cant get in touch with him.
Old 09-05-2007, 07:42 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I don't have any names of shops; but I know Knoxville has a few places that tune LS1s. Depending on how in depth of a tune you need, a mail order tune may suffice. Then again, you could always drive down to Vengeance, shouldn't be that far from you.
Old 09-05-2007, 09:45 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by RZRSEDGE
I don't have any names of shops; but I know Knoxville has a few places that tune LS1s. Depending on how in depth of a tune you need, a mail order tune may suffice. Then again, you could always drive down to Vengeance, shouldn't be that far from you.
Hey, I live in Knoxville, you wouldn't happen to know the names of any of these places?
All I've seen around here is ricer shops, mostly specializing in fart-pipe installs. Every small car around here gotta have a big fat fart pipe and a big stupid big-assed wing on the back...
Old 09-06-2007, 11:13 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Not for sure on the names of the shops; but if I find out I'll send you a PM. My buddy sold some speedline rims off his WS6 to a guy from K town and he told him about the shops. I'll talk to him and see if he remembers.
Old 09-12-2007, 01:39 PM
Teching In

Default E. Tn. Tuner

One of the best tuners in the south is Jeff Nance at Speed Engineering and Dyno Tune in Decatur Tn. He got 33 rwhp on my 02 Camaro SS.
Old 09-12-2007, 11:50 PM
11 Second Club

I live less than an hr from you in sw va you are in the same boat im in sol......the closest place to get a tune is somwhere in NC ...its a 5hr trip from here so its a lil more from you.......

ive looked everywhere in the tri state area for a tuner....ride revolutions is probably where your buddy was talkin about.but they shut down this spring.......

give wait4me a pm he does great mail orders for under a 100 bucks....

if you do find anyone to tune in this area give me a pm......
Old 09-13-2007, 09:10 PM
On The Tree

i'm from knoxville.we do alot of installs.but as for tuning yes there are a few good tuners in the area.but none of them are sponsers here.pm me for info

Quick Reply: Cant find any shop in East Tennesee that tunes?