New Sponsor! Force Fed High Performance

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2004, 11:14 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 45 Likes on 19 Posts

Default New Sponsor! Force Fed High Performance

Please welcome our newest Sponsor, Force Fed High Performance. Welcome to the site guys!

www.ForceFedHighPerformance.com

Tony
Old 01-05-2004, 11:36 AM
Chop-Foo Director

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Cool! Welcome to board! Now what can you give, errr, sell to me?
Old 01-05-2004, 12:29 PM
Launching!

Welcoem to the site!!! I like the prices on your headers just might buy'em from ya'll
Old 01-05-2004, 01:02 PM
8 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I just ordered a set of jet-hot LT's and Y pipe. quick response on questions from them and Great prices.
Old 01-05-2004, 01:20 PM
TECH Resident

Thanks for the welcome we really appreciate it! We look forward to working to provide the LS1Tech community with aftermarket parts and service with low prices and quality customer service.

We are located in the Louisville,Ky area and are a small(currently ) family owned company that grew out of our passion for going faster. We have a few F-Bodies we are using as R&D projects (2) 2000 Camaro SS's and (1) 1980 Camaro Z28 with a (currently) 350 motor that will be reborn as a 383 stroker most likely.

We have been doing a lot of LS1 cylinder head porting over the last 18 months or so working to get down a solid port design to provide maximum power and torque. We use the old school method of porting by hand. We have a few cars in the 400+rwhp range on our stage 1 heads and smallish cams. We also do these at a very reasonable price. I plan to post more details later today but we have plans to do a introductory special on our heads, so be on the look out!

Got a few other specials in the works(hopefully) and as soon as details are worked out I'll post them.

We are distributors for Comp Cams, Spohn and Jet-Hot to name a few and are always working to expand the list.

Again we are small so if you call and we don't answer please leave a message with your contact info and a good time to call and we will call you back, or shoot us an email.

Again thanks and we look forward to being of service.
Old 01-05-2004, 03:20 PM
Launching!

Hey Scott! What is up man?

I just want to say to the people here that Scott is a great guy to deal with. I had him install my heads and cam about 8 months ago for me and he did a superb job. You cannot tell that anyone had been into the engine…everything just perfect. While I may not have his heads on my car (at the time I did not know about them), I’ve been keeping a close eye the flow numbers and they are right up there (if not better) with Absolute Speed, TEA, and others.

I'm glad to see you as a sponsor here Scott. I'll be emailing ya on a few things near the end of the month or beginning of next. I got a **** load of things that need to be done before the track opens back up this year.

EDIT: I forgot to add I have his first P/P TB. We gained 7 or 8 RWHP from it without the bump stop mod.

Last edited by Xerxes; 01-05-2004 at 03:29 PM.
Old 01-05-2004, 04:07 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome to the board!
Old 01-05-2004, 10:33 PM
TECH Addict

Welcome
Old 01-05-2004, 10:52 PM
TECH Junkie

welcome always nice to have more competition/better prices on these parts.

Quick Reply: New Sponsor! Force Fed High Performance