Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

Kee Audio

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2009, 10:38 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Kee Audio

Anything wrong with him? Pmed him and Emailed him no response. Really wanted to order a stealth enclosure from him but can't get in touch with him.
Old 06-21-2009, 02:03 PM
TECH Resident

I know he had back problems, but that was a few months ago, im sure its affecting his ability to craft his merch
Old 06-21-2009, 04:58 PM
TECH Resident

i have been hearing bad things about subthump the last 2 months. over on camarov6.com. they are saying the craftsmenship they use to use just isn't there anymore and the stuff just isn't fitting right. so i am very leery of using them now and i told ian at keeaudio a few months back i would get back with him once my buddy finally gave me my money for my old system which he did last week so i am officially ready to deal.lol
Old 06-22-2009, 05:11 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm around, sorry if it's been hard to get ahold of me. I've been slammed with my other job lately in addition to this and getting the new site up and running. It's been a hand full to say the least. I did pick up JBL and Infinity though so that's good but trying to get all that plus the stuff I didn't have on the site previously plus all the new stuff that was just released and is finally being delivered has been alot for 1 guy to deal with. I have also been getting ready to outsource some of the fiberglass fabrication that I used to do to try and free up some more time. I found a guy in my neighborhood that does some nice fiberglass work so I may be working with him on some projects.
Let me know what you need! I'll take care of you!!
Old 06-22-2009, 05:19 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Choppers, I found your PM, you have mail!
Old 06-22-2009, 05:48 PM
TECH Resident

and i pmed you back.

just give me a call when you get a chance so we can get this deal all worked out and you money and then me product.hehe
Old 06-22-2009, 06:30 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ian, you should look into the possibility of carrying Ascendant Audio IMO. If they'll even let you sell online, anyway.