Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

Kee Audio Email Problems Fixed!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2010, 08:32 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Exclamation Kee Audio Email Problems Fixed!!

Hi Guys!
I have just found a HUGE glitch in my email system. Apparently even though the contact info on my website had listed: keeaudio@bellsouth.net, when you clicked on that it was sending the email to another email address that I do not use because I had big problems with it and couldn't even access it.
I have fixed the problem in the HTML string and tested it to make sure it is sending the emails to the correct address now.
Apparently there were some people out there who thought I wasn't answering there emails on purpose or something. I never even received those emails and now I know why finally after a customer noticed it and pointed it out to me. A BIG thanks to them!!
If anyone knows someone from other LS1 sites who may have thought I was not answering them on purpose or something please let them know and pass the word that the email is now going to the right place!! I do value my customers and anyone who has ever spoken with me via email or over the phone knows I'm here to help.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!!
Old 06-30-2010, 09:39 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Just FYI the buy it link for the USA SPEC iPod adapter like to pay pal is messed up . . . says your are going to buy a Kenwood KDC138 headunit . . .

But keep up the great work! Love the CDT speakers!
Old 07-01-2010, 12:12 PM
Banned

Thanks!!! Fixed that as well.
Please if anyone sees anything that is like that let me know and I will fix it now that I am doing all that myself. I've been finding stuff here and there but the email one was huge.
I had to take over doing all this myself lately and now that I am "hands on" I have been finding some errors here and there that I have been fixing one by one.
Old 07-01-2010, 12:15 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Damn, good to know. I guess i'll resend mine from a few weeks ago.
Old 07-01-2010, 12:24 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by deelong4002
Damn, good to know. I guess i'll resend mine from a few weeks ago.
Please do or PM me. I'm really sorry about that, I had no idea this was happening or I would have fixed it WAY sooner.
It was weird, it had the right email address on the site but when you clicked on it the window that popped up had a different email address so I wasn't getting any of those emails. Only if it was copied and pasted.
Anyway, when I pulled up the HTML format, it had a different email address for me in there linked to the right one. Put the right one in place of the wrong one and it worked again.
Thanks again!!
Old 07-01-2010, 05:53 PM
Teching In

I placed an order for the CDT convertible speaker system, and paid through paypal. Was this messed up or did you receive the order? Thanks for your help.
Old 07-02-2010, 04:48 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by jasoncway
I placed an order for the CDT convertible speaker system, and paid through paypal. Was this messed up or did you receive the order? Thanks for your help.
Hi,
PM replied to as well, but that part of everything was ok. Orders were going through no problem, although, like mentioned above, a couple of items I found throughout the site were mislabeled inside the system not in the desciptions though. The packages were not one of them though and for the most part all the other stuff seems to be fine.
The big thing was the link to the email that was sending emails to a defunct address. All fixed though.
Old 07-06-2010, 06:11 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I had sent a question on ordering a bunch of speakers and stuff from you, I wondered what had happened, lol! I'll dig it out and resend sometime this week...
Old 07-10-2010, 12:53 AM
On The Tree

I wish I were a little more patient because I heard SO MANY good things about your business and the Fbody speaker packages. I had originally sent an email asking the difference/requirements from the two speaker packages you offered. I waited a couple months, then went ahead and tried to order the basic speaker package but when I clicked on the paypal link it went to an outdated paypal link; therefore, I didn't order those speakers from you; instead I bought them individually from amazon.com (CL-61cv) for *cough cough* $200 and the sail panel mids off ebay for $150.. I wish I could've caught this thread sooner!

Congrats on getting all the bugs fixed on your site! Great Business!
Old 07-13-2010, 09:25 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 6LITEREATER
I had sent a question on ordering a bunch of speakers and stuff from you, I wondered what had happened, lol! I'll dig it out and resend sometime this week...
Cool, let me know!! I would be happy to help you out in anyway I can!
I have actually sent a bunch of people your way for bezels since I stopped making them. Loving the new ones...nice work!