Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

Pioneer Head Unit and all Accesories for Sale

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2005, 07:34 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pioneer Head Unit and all Accesories for Sale

For Sale, all only about 6 months old, a Great CD head unit from pioneer and everything you need to install in the camaro or firebird. The Head unit is a Pioneer DEH-P4700MP that I payed 179.99 for. Its a great looking head unit at night with blue and green accents, and it is in perfect condition (It also includes the remote). More information on it here. It looks brand new so don't even bother asking for pics.

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/pn...454051,00.html

Also included in this listing are the mounting kit for the head unit, the wiring harness adaptor (which is already wired up and ready to go), and the mini-antenna adaptor you need for the camaro. All of this runs about 50-60 bucks at your local best buy as well.

I am offering this all at $125 shipped in the 48 states. Its a great deal, everything is in perfect shape and it includes everything you need to put it in the first time.

Also, please don't worry about me not having many posts, I have been a member here for awhile and don't post much, I am selling because I am going back to the stock monsoon system to save weight because of the subs and such.

PM me for details and we can talk. I am an honest person and will give you all of my address and personal information so you can feel safe about getting what you payed for.

Thanks,and this ad is in the classifieds as well
Old 09-27-2005, 03:25 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

TTT, make an offer