Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

help new stereo installed window no work

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2005, 04:37 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default help new stereo installed window no work

OK fellas , i just installed 25th an. kenwood deck with new component system and new 6-1/2" speakers- i ran all new wires bypassed the factory amp (had to take door panels off and i disconnected the switches) i tried the lock switch on the passenger side works fine and didnt think to check the window....i reinstalled everything and and all speakers and deck work fine drivers side window and lock works and as before passenger lock works fine but the passenger window will not from its switch or from the driver's side?/? im assuming that if a fuse blew niether the driver or passg. would work, what could this be,.... mabey the window went offtrack when reinstalling the panel ? the window makes no noise at all when trying to activate it??? i just thought id ask to see if anyone has had the happen when fooling around with panels
Old 12-31-2005, 05:28 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Check the wiring harness in the passenger door. When you ran the speaker wires you could have disconnected something. Or could have a chafed or broken wire.