Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Run in with ricers

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2009, 08:26 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Dude....Taco Johns was the ****! We had it at the small PX by the main gate here. ******* delicious.
Old 03-09-2009, 12:02 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

They don't have an in and out here either...

I've never even heard of it.

They only time I've been to a white castle or Sonic was when I was in Chicago...
Old 03-09-2009, 12:15 AM
Teching In

wawa samiches are good as ****! Funny your from lancaster...I played with the Barnstormers a few years ago...
Old 03-09-2009, 12:15 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by JayplaySS2
Then he gives me his bs at the next light, with that humiliated look in his eye and that humiliated tone in his voice, " It's only a 4cyl " .
Should've told him not to flex at cars with twice as many cylinders if he's just going to cry about it.
Old 03-09-2009, 05:03 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Steiner
Very small world. I think they had Taco Bell and Green Burrito out there too IIRC. Taco Johns was always the preferred spot for the locals and I discovered it while dating a local.

Besides the tater tots, another thing shocked the hell out of me about fast food in the mid west. In California you order at a fast food drive-thru and who the hell knows what the other person is saying..."choo wanna..." Wait what? Pull into Taco Johns though and chubby white chick takes your order...and you can ACTUALLY UNDERSTAND her. Haha.

Sorry about not being an heir to the Taco Johns empire Jay. I think Dave at Wendy's has a few single grand kids still out there.

haha Im from Missouri and I now live in Phoenix and when i first began asking and looking around for a Taco Johns people thought i was making **** up and didnt believe there was such a place. Oh, and "potato oles" are what they put in their burritos and they are INSANE!
Old 03-09-2009, 09:05 AM
Launching!

Haha its cool jay.

Sonic is definitely overrated for one. Never heard of a taco johns but if you want good quick mexican find a tijuana flats hot sauce bar...wow, just wow, so tastey.

i used to play for the barnstormers
Well if you ever went to brickyard with the other players after games I'm sure I've run into you. Always used to see them there and they'd always be hitting on my friends.
Old 03-09-2009, 10:58 AM
TECH Fanatic

Dude your car is bad! I went to the local 1/8 mile strip yesterday and there was a lady in a black G8 GT running 9.0's @ 84 (as far as I remember) STROLLING Mustang gt's and pretty much everything else! I forgot how slow a "mostly stock" mustang gt is, my buddies like '02 Lexus IS300 was eating them alive. All the Ford guys I was with was starting to disown their blue ovals.

All of my buddies and I made a bet on the first pass it did. They said 9.7 and 10.0, I LOL'd and wanted to say "HAHA....just watch this".
Old 03-09-2009, 03:50 PM
Launching!

wow...i run 8.4 @ 84...strange

thanks for the compliment though man
Old 03-09-2009, 04:49 PM
12 Second Club

sourcrout azz
thats funny i dont care who ya are!

Originally Posted by TheTugBoat
Haha its cool jay.

Sonic is definitely overrated for one. Never heard of a taco johns but if you want good quick mexican find a tijuana flats hot sauce bar...wow, just wow, so tastey.

Well if you ever went to brickyard with the other players after games I'm sure I've run into you. Always used to see them there and they'd always be hitting on my friends.
and Sonic is BA guys, where else can you get an extra long cheesy coney to go!? i eff love those things.

and as far as mexican food, we have every type of berto's you could ever think of here in phoenix IE: Roliberto's, Joeyberto's, Filiberto's, Poliberto's, Eriberto's, need i continue? anyone from phoenix care to add to the list?

**** the filiberto's by my house has gotten shut down 3 times by the food agency for being too dirty, and i still eat there, i dont care if they use cat that food is amazing, better than any damn laxative money can but.
Old 03-09-2009, 05:20 PM
Teching In

Even good Mexican food gives you diarrhea.
Old 03-09-2009, 05:33 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Steiner
Even good Mexican food gives you diarrhea.
haha not I, guess i grew up on mexican food. . .

i eat mexican food multiple times a week and it never gives me the runs like the berto's do.
Old 03-09-2009, 06:09 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by PNYKLR-TA
thats funny i dont care who ya are!

and Sonic is BA guys, where else can you get an extra long cheesy coney to go!? i eff love those things.

and as far as mexican food, we have every type of berto's you could ever think of here in phoenix IE: Roliberto's, Joeyberto's, Filiberto's, Poliberto's, Eriberto's, need i continue? anyone from phoenix care to add to the list?

**** the filiberto's by my house has gotten shut down 3 times by the food agency for being too dirty, and i still eat there, i dont care if they use cat that food is amazing, better than any damn laxative money can but.
Alabertos? i think thats how its spelled!
Old 03-09-2009, 11:31 PM
12 Second Club

i knwo this is a little off topix but i raced a turbo crx and it was fish taleing the front end..lol wtf it was pretty cool though never saw that before

and fajitas give me thee ***** bad but i love eating it
Old 03-09-2009, 11:37 PM
12 Second Club

hahaha silly ricers. dumbbbasses
Old 03-10-2009, 08:34 AM
Teching In

This thread makes me hungry.
Old 03-10-2009, 09:00 AM
On The Tree

It's so funny you mention Taco Johns. I almost married (was with here for 5yrs) this cool girl who's family owned the Taco Johns Chain. They were originally in Indiana, then they failed trying to come to Fl. I guess they are still around, wonder if they still own it. Francioni is the name.

Thier business taste was a little off and my girlfriend didn't want to be a part of the chain. Small world.
i love taco john's...six pack and a pound...

the only english words the cashiers could get out were "six ******* tacos, and pound"..and that's all i needed to hear haha
Old 03-10-2009, 09:16 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by waltonscott
i love taco john's...six pack and a pound...

the only english words the cashiers could get out were "six ******* tacos, and pound"..and that's all i needed to hear haha
the taco johns in morristown tennessee got in to a mess when a kid got put in jail who worked there for putting pubic hairs in a cops meal..
Old 03-10-2009, 09:38 AM
***Repost Police***

I call .... there's no way you beat that S2000, even if you were standing still. And if you did, then he obviously didn't rev high enough to put him in VTEC from the get-go.

Old 03-10-2009, 09:42 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by PNYKLR-TA
haha not I, guess i grew up on mexican food. . .

i eat mexican food multiple times a week and it never gives me the runs like the berto's do.
Filly B's (Fillibertos sp?).....******* greatness. Taco bell is good for the cheap, but when I want gut wrenching Mexican food...Filly Bs all the way. Plus they have ******* churros!
Old 03-10-2009, 11:29 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by blkAZws6
Alabertos? i think thats how its spelled!
see i knew someone would!

Originally Posted by AznMuscle
Filly B's (Fillibertos sp?).....******* greatness. Taco bell is good for the cheap, but when I want gut wrenching Mexican food...Filly Bs all the way. Plus they have ******* churros!
and dude OMFG! the filled Churro's are gods gift to mankind! Strawberry Churro and a carne asada burrito and im set man.

Fili-B's is the ****!