Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

one night, srt 4 rolls, gti dig/roll/ford f250 dig??

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2009, 11:50 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default one night, srt 4 rolls, gti dig/roll/ford f250 dig??

haha so to start it off im riding in a 2002 ws6 vert, full exhaust, cai, intake, throttlebody and a custom tune. so nothing serious.
rolling around up north with my cousin looking for some races he makes a call and a kid with a gti (intake, exhaust apparently) wanted to run me. we set up a dig on a low key road, expected a lil bit more from the fwd gti but ended up taking it directly off the line and proceeded to put much distance between us. after that there seemed to be a car meet and there was a 370z and a m3, nor would race me just for fun yet theyre rolling around racing up and down the 2 lane strip right in front (i usually just run for fun). then theyre happened to be talk of a f250 that smoked the m3...raced for 300 dollars from a dig (honestly wasnt too worried about a f250 pulling on me) ****** was out off the line but i ended up winning when i returned there was a typical situation of **** talking which almost ended up with me getting beat by 15 kids and a tire iron. rad. never racing alone in big groups again.
later on some guido kid wanted to run me again with his srt 4. did 4 fourty five rolls...no idea he just kept trying. brake boosting like hell every time but by the time we let off theyre was at least 3-5 car lengths.
long night of kills and somehow no cops were involved...

too bad tonight i got a careless driving ticket and illegal passing ticket when theyre was nobdoy on the road and i was actually doing the speed limit for once...funny how that works
Old 09-22-2009, 12:42 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by willpapp
Haha, so to start it off I'm riding in a 2002 ws6 vert, full exhaust, cai, intake, throttlebody and a custom tune. So nothing serious.
Rolling around up north with my cousin looking for some races. He makes a call and a kid with a GTI (intake, exhaust apparently) wanted to run me. We set up a dig on a low key road, expected a little bit more from the FWD GTI but ended up taking it directly off the line and proceeded to put much distance between us.
After that there seemed to be a car meet and there was a 370Z and a M3, no one would race me just for fun yet they're rolling around, racing up and down the 2 lane strip right in front (I usually just run for fun). Then they're happened to be talk of a F250 that smoked the M3.They raced for 300 dollars from a dig (honestly wasnt too worried about a F250 pulling on me) ****** was out off the line but I ended up winning. When I returned there was a typical situation of **** talking which almost ended up with me getting beat by 15 kids and a tire iron. rad. I'm never racing alone in big groups again.

Later on some guido kid wanted to run me again with his SRT4. Did 4 fourty five rolls...no idea he just kept trying. Brake boosting like hell every time but by the time we let off there was at least 3-5 car lengths.
Long night of kills and somehow no cops were involved...

Too bad tonight I got a careless driving ticket and illegal passing ticket when there was nobody on the road and I was actually doing the speed limit for once...funny how that works.
I'm a bit buzzed but that should be easier to read. I didn't fix all of the grammar and spelling but it should be easier to read. Damn man I hope you don't write like that all the time. Good kills.
Old 09-22-2009, 01:12 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by willpapp
haha so to start it off im riding in a 2002 ws6 vert, full exhaust, cai, intake, throttlebody and a custom tune. so nothing serious.
rolling around up north with my cousin looking for some races he makes a call and a kid with a gti (intake, exhaust apparently) wanted to run me. we set up a dig on a low key road, expected a lil bit more from the fwd gti but ended up taking it directly off the line and proceeded to put much distance between us. after that there seemed to be a car meet and there was a 370z and a m3, nor would race me just for fun yet theyre rolling around racing up and down the 2 lane strip right in front (i usually just run for fun). then theyre happened to be talk of a f250 that smoked the m3...raced for 300 dollars from a dig (honestly wasnt too worried about a f250 pulling on me) ****** was out off the line but i ended up winning when i returned there was a typical situation of **** talking which almost ended up with me getting beat by 15 kids and a tire iron. rad. never racing alone in big groups again.
later on some guido kid wanted to run me again with his srt 4. did 4 fourty five rolls...no idea he just kept trying. brake boosting like hell every time but by the time we let off theyre was at least 3-5 car lengths.
long night of kills and somehow no cops were involved...

too bad tonight i got a careless driving ticket and illegal passing ticket
when theyre was nobdoy on the road and i was actually doing the speed limit for once...funny how that works
I think the OP might be hammered if you are buzzed..