Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

sleeper cutlass vs. srt4 neon

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2011, 05:28 AM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default sleeper cutlass vs. srt4 neon

I have an 84 cutlass mods in sig, just got it running not too long ago so I haven't raced against much. Cruising the main strip in town last Friday night I see this neon srt4 flying around acting up and revving his motor every time he drives by. Mods unknown. I am getting ready to pull out of a side street back onto the main road. i look to my left and see the neon srt4 flying off a road about 50 yards away heading my direction. I pull out and leave it in low gear rolling about 15mph. He attempts a ricer flyby and as soon as he reaches my rear bumper I floor it. He was doing at least 20mph more than me due to his head start. He barely makes it to my front bumper before I stop his pull and put a bus length on him fairly easily.

Nothing really spectacular since it's just a neon. My car is so underestimated around here and even the ricers and 2v mustangs talk **** about it thinking it is slow. Everyone assumes it has an old basic sbc build. Most of the hillbillies around here refer to it as a monte carlo

Last edited by b_evans06; 05-14-2011 at 05:34 AM.
Old 05-14-2011, 04:00 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Was it the blue neon thats always acting crazy? Some people around this town think they know it all lol. You gonna be out in that thing tonight?

Quick Reply: sleeper cutlass vs. srt4 neon