Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

C6Z06 vs 458 Italia

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2011, 12:46 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i somewhat understand your logic and that's not saying much i guess...i've been street racing since i was 16, and needles to say, that was a long time ago...also worked at a track when i was a kid through school as i mentioned before...yes, some cars are quicker from a dig and others from a roll...never said that couldn't happen...what i did say was a response to you say '' dig racing doesn't mean anything''...i can't believe anyone would say that...it's like a cam won't do anything for your car !!!!....

so your saying ALL racing should be conducted in roll racing right ????...i guess i would much rather race a GTR from a higher speed, 'cause **** i know i can't beat him from a dig...i have seen your viper, acura and really nice home and know that you have to be doing something really well in order to afford those beautiful cars you have...so much props to you in that, but that comment about dig racing, dude what the hell were you thinking....all racing is judged on dig racing...who the hell goes around talking times from a roll ???? ...oh well killemall, not much you say surprise's me anymore...

is the new mods on the viper working out ???...feel any quicker (from a roll)...lololol...
Old 12-29-2011, 06:21 AM
Launching!

yes the car picked up 56 rwhp and felt indeed much faster. It was the koolest sensation Ive ever felt in my life. I know its small potatoes to many people buy honestly a 32xx pounds car with 556 rwhp and 559 rwt was by far the fastest car Ive ever driven. I was smiling from ear to ear for a full 24 hours...then this happenned.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNeXs-1ZMjM

Yea Im crying right now...Sad as hell man. Sad as hell...To go from 499 rwhp to 556 rwhp and then down to 450 rwhp all within a weak. I guess its kinda kool that even with a focked up engine shes still at 450ish..atleaste felt like 450ish when I got on it and wondered what the hell was wrong only to see the white smoke and check engine light...

Even more focked up is a supra that I put a Bus on when he was 500 and I was 500 tried to setup a rematch with me tonight cas hes 600 rwhp now. Would have been an epic battle...Would have.....

sniff sniff.......

To your question/thoughts...

in the middle ranks 500-700 rwhp, and above..the 60-130 test is quickly becoming the dominant force. Drag raceing is more skill involving and puts more stress on the drivetrain than many care for. Many these days are building their cars for 60-130 and not the drag strip. I have a buddy who just spent a grip on makin his GTR 1000 HP. Thing is if he ever does a hard launch the trannie is toast. He cares very little as he is building the car to be the street king in my state..not a drag/quartermile car. I drag just to see what I pick up from modifications. But I plan on buying a gps verified timer and entering my times on the 60-130 list and forgetting about the quartermile other than my trap speed.

RIP viper engine. You fought bravely and true both foreighn and domestic. May your exhaust fumes rise and fall in a final resting place of your desire.

Last edited by Killemall; 12-29-2011 at 06:32 AM.
Old 12-29-2011, 08:43 AM
Teching In

Wait what happened? You picked up 65whp from the cam?

And yeah theres a new benchmark out there for 60-130 times lol.
Old 12-29-2011, 02:11 PM
Staging Lane

I like how on the second run, that stock ZR1 slowly pulled on the modded Viper. Those ZR1's are tough to beat with the right driver.
Old 12-29-2011, 04:00 PM
TECH Regular

So are you gonna build the viper back up or just sell it?
Old 12-29-2011, 04:40 PM
Staging Lane

you did it didn't you killemall...you corrupted that poor child making her make a hissing sound...proud of yourself now....that cute little girl will go through life thinking viper's are the be all and end all....hope your proud of yourself...lolololol....

well to me that looked like either a intake manifold gasket or head gasket gone bad....white smoke always indicates head gasket...so what was the out come ???....did you find the problem ????...rebuild ???...these questions and more will be answered on the next exciting episode of the killemall show...starring a cute, misguided little girl and her ever so absent minded father ( when concerning ZR1's) and of course the star of the show, now sickly thanks in part to the loose nut behind her wheel...poor thing....first you corrupt children, then destroy beautiful cars...what's next???....just stay away from chevy dealers....lololol...let us know how the patient is doing killemall...
Old 12-29-2011, 04:43 PM
Staging Lane

LIGHTNING TEG...didn't know about that new bench mark....thanks for that info.

Quick Reply: C6Z06 vs 458 Italia