Originally Posted by Turbo2vGT
We need to get beers sometime.
Hangover finally wore off, huh?
Old 10-27-2013, 10:08 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Irunelevens
Hangover finally wore off, huh?
Yes finally. I tell myself I'll never drink again. That lasts about 48 hours lol.
Old 10-27-2013, 10:10 PM
Teching In

inb4threadturnsinto"icandrinkmorethanyou"thread
Old 10-27-2013, 10:29 PM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by 427zm
The way I see it, it's like a TV size, is there much difference from a 51" to a 54" TV? Well, you'd say just looking at it, no there's not, but it's cubic dimension, so in everyway, the physical size is larger. And since the physical size is larger, weight most likely will be higher. The only question that I'm constantly puzzled by is: Hio don't you have both? So, just asking why is it that you side so much with the LS? I don't disagree with your assessment, I to am a LS homer, I just wonder why do you even have a Mod in your fox if you like the LS so much better?
He bought his buddy's Mustang after he blew it up. He did this and then his buddy got an f body so they can circle jerk each other with their cars. I honestly think he keeps it because he wants to have a scapegoat when someone points out how obviously blindly biased he is.
Old 10-27-2013, 10:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by snake95
He bought his buddy's Mustang after he blew it up. He did this and then his buddy got an f body so they can circle jerk each other with their cars. I honestly think he keeps it because he wants to have a scapegoat when someone points out how obviously blindly biased he is.
I'm kinda shocked he hasn't sold it. It could easily cover the cost of a strange rear end for his F-body.

Oh, and a blower
Old 10-27-2013, 11:21 PM
On The Tree

I'm kinda shocked he hasn't sold it. It could easily cover the cost of a strange rear end for his F-body.

Oh, and a blower

I agree in both. As much hate as he throws at that car on a daily basis, Snakes reason makes the most sense. Terminator swapped coupes, especially as nice as that one is, fetches good money.
Old 10-28-2013, 07:52 AM
10 Second Club

Received 413 Likes on 331 Posts

Your not blind and biased are you?????......lol His Camaro ran good......looks like you and Heater are blowin each other.......your point?

Oh, and a blower
I have a fab 9 for the camaro. I need to get on it and check it out cause I broke the gearset in the camaro about 2weeks ago. But with just buying the house next to mine I've been busy.
Originally Posted by Heater
I agree in both. As much hate as he throws at that car on a daily basis, Snakes reason makes the most sense. Terminator swapped coupes, especially as nice as that one is, fetches good money.
It's not really hate. You misconstrue as hate because I say things you don't like. When I say the car don't stop or turn very well.......it's because it don't. It even has sn95 brakes on it. When I say it don't ride as good as the camaro......it's because it don't. Not because I don't like the car or throw hate at it. You have to realize I've drove the camaro for 14 years. Some of the **** you may be used to about foxes are painfully obvious to me.

You ford guys need to stuff a tampon in your asses.....or get pad for those heavy days.

I will sell it. Not because I don't like it or don't want it. Because I don't need a car this nice to take care of. It's probably one of the nicest fox's in the country. The nicest I've seen by far. Maybe one you two should buy it.
Old 10-31-2013, 07:09 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Love the cytys!! My uncle still has a stocker sitting in his garage with probably no more than 30k on the clock. Framed that issue of car and driver where it beat the Ferrari Testarossa in a head to head comparison.
Was ALL about that dig in the video! Similar approach I've been going for with my truck.

How the hell do all these threads get so far off topic, wtf?

I cannot believe how much you type, hioSS!? dayum

NoJimmy, you have a separate thread on your typhoon?? That is incredible.

Quick Reply: GMC Syclone vs. 03' Cobra