Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

6g vs lbo br0 (neither my car) good race

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2017, 10:06 AM
Launching!

Received 41 Likes on 22 Posts

You don't bash the coyote because as a 6g owner you are in no position to do so. It would look ridiculous.
Old 02-15-2017, 10:21 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by sw07gt
You don't bash the coyote because as a 6g owner you are in no position to do so. It would look ridiculous.
Ummm no sir. They both have pluses and minuses. I have a very slight preference for the 6g over the coyote but own both cars so no it's not ridiculous. The coyote is not superior imho nor is the 6g.
Old 02-15-2017, 10:23 AM
Launching!

We'll find out when your supercharged coyote, probably with a stock long block, gaps your heads/cam/stroker/race gas/blower 6th gen.
Old 02-15-2017, 12:20 PM
TECH Fanatic

We'll find out when your supercharged coyote, probably with a stock long block, gaps your heads/cam/stroker/race gas/blower 6th gen.
Don't trigger fast02. He'll start pulling a Dug and focus all of his efforts on his GM product and 0 effort into his ford product.
Old 02-15-2017, 12:39 PM
10 Second Club

Received 412 Likes on 330 Posts

I guess since i rebuilt the engine in muh ford product and not in any of my chevy's that statement would be a lie.

Since i have full tube suspension in muh furd and not muh chevy would further proving your a lier.

Since i have adjusted the atmosphere of muh furd and not muh chevy puts the icing on the top of me making you look like a idiot.
Old 02-15-2017, 12:48 PM
TECH Fanatic

Your ford product should gap your chebby product den. Why you holding it back?
Old 02-15-2017, 12:48 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Poppacapp
Not going to argue it man.. just not going to do it.

And you will notice I have not given you hell about any 1.2 60fts, or your 10secs runs... because I don't care. Seriously... your car runs what it runs, mine runs what it runs... I have no clue why you have always paid so much attention to what my car does or does not do, and how it does it, and with how many catchcans it did it with. Jeez.... gets old man.
You're to damn dense to get the point man. These morons back up ypur 12.4 which was obviously a error and dismiss my 10.9.
Originally Posted by UltraZLS1
Kinda like your never ending assault on the 6g. Must be fun I guess. I've decided to let it go. You can think it's worthless. I know better.
******* head shot on poppa
Nah.. I just don't deal with two faced twerps too well.

And for your info.. if I put my car in S mode and touch a paddle... it is in full manual mode... meaning it will bounce off the rev limiter all day long until I hit the upshift paddle, or pop the shifter up to D before hitting redline. Failing to pop the shifter to D in time will cause the car to bounce off the limiter... hence.. missed shift.
You shoulda tried not being 2 faced yourself. The fact is i called you on mods not listed by you. Even in your vids you list stock **** as mods on the gm stuff.
Where have I said it's worthless? I have said many times they are good cars. We just disagree on what it takes on a S550 mod wise to beat a stock 6g. We all know they have the advantage stock vs stock. Honestly... My demeanor has kind of changed since december.... I don't let things get to me as much and am more easy going. Rode in my buddies 6gen the other day. Moves pretty good. No hate from me.
Well.....you have stopped using the mod4mod term since the 6gen. I wonder why....
Hio it is literally impossible for you car to go a 1.26. You're delusional
Actually it's entirely not impossible. Very very unlikely tho. I was told it was impossible to trap 130~ with a bolt on ls6 to......hhhmmm

Does any of teally know what is possible?
Originally Posted by R6cowboy
You say something dumb, yet someone else is the dumb one. Must be that VA logic.
Dude you're plain out dumb.
Originally Posted by automach1
My current bolton car is faster then all of the bolton cars you mentioned above. Poor little man.
Ypu don't have a bolt on car.
Old 02-15-2017, 12:51 PM
Launching!

I know your car going a 1.26 is impossible.

Somehow a bolt on coyote car making more power, less weight, more gear, better suspension, better tire, 2 step, leaving with more RPM and dead hooking couldn't match the 60' you achieved with road race suspension, a drag radial and a slipping the clutch.
Old 02-15-2017, 12:53 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
You don't have a bolt on car.
Just as much of a bolton car as the cars you listed.
Old 02-15-2017, 12:54 PM
TECH Resident

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts

Dude you're plain out dumb.
Dude you plain out get pissy.
Old 02-15-2017, 02:29 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by marc97taws6
Don't trigger fast02. He'll start pulling a Dug and focus all of his efforts on his GM product and 0 effort into his ford product.
since when do I show favoritism on brand vs brand? I might argue a point from time to time but have never bashed a coyote nor said a 6g is a much better car etc? I have to obviously have some kind of an open mind if I'm buying a s/c'd coyote (that I'll at least do a pulley swap and tune on). I just hate the brand bashing regardless of which brand.

Picking the car up this Saturday and can't wait to run it. Yes I'll run it against my 6g when it's done but can't say which car will gap which car. I am not in a financial position to hold onto both for long term plus that is pointless but I plan on stirring the pot on both sides before I decide to sell whichever one I like the least.
Old 02-15-2017, 02:31 PM
Staging Lane

tw My 6g is not stroked or on race gas. It is a simple bolt on, cammed, forged, blown motor on 93 pump (no E).
Old 02-15-2017, 02:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 61 Likes on 50 Posts

I seem to recall Fast liking Coyotes and even arguing how much better they are especially compared to 5th gens
Old 02-15-2017, 03:14 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Mike Morris
I seem to recall Fast liking Coyotes and even arguing how much better they are especially compared to 5th gens
Ty sir, this here is the truth. I always said I like coyotes but prefer the 6g however the coyote is the better car vs the 5g (imho).
Old 02-15-2017, 08:14 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Fast02Z06
tw My 6g is not stroked or on race gas. It is a simple bolt on, cammed, forged, blown motor on 93 pump (no E).
What blower and how does it run?
Old 02-15-2017, 08:51 PM
10 Second Club

Just as much of a bolton car as the cars you listed.
Your aftermarket supercharged man.....nothing about that considered "bolt ons"
Originally Posted by R6cowboy
Dude you plain out get pissy.
I'm not. It was fun manhandleing you.
Proof your comprehesion is non exsistent. He picking it up Saturday.

It's fast02....it will run with out authority like the rest of his stuff.
Old 02-15-2017, 08:54 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

. I am not in a financial position to hold onto both for long term plus that is pointless but I plan on stirring the pot on both sides before I decide to sell whichever one I like the least.
I'd keep the Ford if it manages to survive a month without blowing up with you behind the wheel. LOL

I really like what LPF is doing with the S550s locally....If I was wanting to build a fast street car thats daily driveable, I think I'd go that route. My friend just got his done and it would shock a lot of people here... Bone stock engine, trans, diff... On stock wheels and a 19" DR...
Old 02-15-2017, 08:56 PM
Staging Lane

won't really know til end of next week. I went with a lt4 blower bc it was a freebee to me as well as the lt4 heads. I had them ported which ended up taking almost 2 damn months (smh). They came back today coincidently so now the shop picks up motor from machine shop (balancing) and reassemble and install all my goodies. I am hoping for mid 700's to the ground. Went with an lt4 lrfr and hpfp and injectors but I will be maxed out with this fuel set up so my build ends there. I am interested to see how it runs against the Roush after I do a pulley swap, headers, and tune!
Old 02-15-2017, 09:05 PM
Banned

Your aftermarket supercharged man.....nothing about that considered "bolt ons"

I'm not. It was fun manhandleing you.

Proof your comprehesion is non exsistent. He picking it up Saturday.

It's fast02....it will run with out authority like the rest of his stuff.
It bolts on duh. It's a stock long block still which is more then you can say about some of the others. Might be a good run for the ole GT100 then

Last edited by automach1; 02-15-2017 at 09:10 PM.
Old 02-15-2017, 09:08 PM
Banned

won't really know til end of next week. I went with a lt4 blower bc it was a freebee to me as well as the lt4 heads. I had them ported which ended up taking almost 2 damn months (smh). They came back today coincidently so now the shop picks up motor from machine shop (balancing) and reassemble and install all my goodies. I am hoping for mid 700's to the ground. Went with an lt4 lrfr and hpfp and injectors but I will be maxed out with this fuel set up so my build ends there. I am interested to see how it runs against the Roush after I do a pulley swap, headers, and tune!
How it runs against what Roush? Mid 700s would be solid.

Quick Reply: 6g vs lbo br0 (neither my car) good race