Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

6g vs lbo br0 (neither my car) good race

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2017, 08:08 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ZYBORG
The only thing I remember when it comes to Hio / Pappa and rage, is the terroristic tactics, death threats and entire thread deletion by the 5bro.

Never seen anyone rage as bad as s550 5.0 owners... it must be hard to be the lowest man on the totem pole, in the muscle car wars.
Ur so kewl now wit ur big bad moostang.
Old 02-14-2017, 10:12 PM
10 Second Club

Received 425 Likes on 336 Posts

Originally Posted by islander033
You haven't seen Hio rage on Poppa's high 11s car... all the time?

Hio gets what he gives.
Actually it's opposite of what you say. I raged on poppa car because you guys have been raging on mine. The difference is i had no single run .4 faster than my other runs without some sort of succession.

This is where your bias blinds you.
The only thing I remember when it comes to Hio / Pappa and rage, is the terroristic tactics, death threats and entire thread deletion by the 5bro.

Never seen anyone rage as bad as s550 5.0 owners... it must be hard to be the lowest man on the totem pole, in the muscle car wars.
Dude has serious rage issues fo sho. Issues on disclosung mods to. He's even been known to miss gears in a auto. I bet he really sucked with his gt100.
Originally Posted by islander033
That's cool, I'm unbiased and can remember things from all sides.
Your bias was pointed out above.
Originally Posted by sw07gt
Here's what you aren't getting doug. When that beam holds, the timer hasn't started. You are moving before the clocks.

You moved before the 5.0 but the clock didnt start. Got it? That's why your reaction time is worse than his. You did not out 60' a car going 1.41.

How the **** does a car trapping similar to your go .07 slower through the 60 and end up .8 faster while only trapping 3 mph more?
I already said my reaction time was worse than his. **** i seen his car move and knew i was treed.

Here's what you aren't getting. That i passed him. I passed a car that 60' 1.4x that tread me. Are you getting that? So it really doesn't matter wtf the timers says. It covered the ground faster than a 1.4x 60 car.

He was letting out early because they warned him for goin to fast......that's how Mr. Knowitall

Are you getting any of this or are you gonna just keep making **** up.

I would have no problem dismissing it myself if i hadn't of passed that car.
Originally Posted by automach1
Capable and doing it are not the same. My car was capable of 9.6x but I didn't do it. If I would have pulled a 1.2x vs my 1.4x from a timing error it would have though. Nothing is keeping him from good fuels and tires. He just wants to use that as a reason for being slow.
You see unlike you i don't think erryone is slow but me. I think a good 12.0 car is pretty quick. Definitely quicker than gt100s with out a after market blower.......lol

Your problem is your still still sore i went faster than you with a lbo ls1 camaro than you did with your modded up stock blowet car and every other mustang you've owned
Old 02-14-2017, 10:37 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
You see unlike you i don't think erryone is slow but me. I think a good 12.0 car is pretty quick. Definitely quicker than gt100s with out a after market blower.......lol

Your problem is your still still sore i went faster than you with a lbo ls1 camaro than you did with your modded up stock blowet car and every other mustang you've owned
There is nothing wrong with being content with 11s or whatever you think your car ran. However every time a furd goes faster then you it's always a lame excuse as to why or how. As far as being sore don't reach so far next time. I might just mistake you for that mystic ****.
Old 02-14-2017, 10:48 PM
10 Second Club

Received 425 Likes on 336 Posts

Well I've been quicker than 11s and much faster than any of your bolt on stuff.....faster than yoyr built motir mach, what a joke it was.....faster than any mustang you've had with out a aftermarket blower. One would think if the mustang/modular was so much better even a dumbass like you could make one go with out moon boosting it

You couldn't even make them keep up with notches lbo bolt ls1......or mikes car.....or hammers car. Maybe you shoukd rethink how great your modulars are.
Old 02-14-2017, 11:00 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Not the same track/same day so 2 weeks later don't matter when you still didn't go as fast as tge 12.4.

Besides if you are gonna defend your 12.4 run so much shouldn't you defend my 10.9 and even 10.7 run? They are much closer in succession than your single 12.4 run that was .4 quicker than the rest of yours that day.......and you're running a pcm controlled auto vs me in a stick car.
Not going to argue it man.. just not going to do it.

And you will notice I have not given you hell about any 1.2 60fts, or your 10secs runs... because I don't care. Seriously... your car runs what it runs, mine runs what it runs... I have no clue why you have always paid so much attention to what my car does or does not do, and how it does it, and with how many catchcans it did it with. Jeez.... gets old man.
Old 02-14-2017, 11:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 55 Likes on 40 Posts

You gonna hit up the track this year hio?

What's up with that c4 you have? What's it got ? I like them
Old 02-14-2017, 11:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 55 Likes on 40 Posts

Originally Posted by Poppacapp
Not going to argue it man.. just not going to do it.

And you will notice I have not given you hell about any 1.2 60fts, or your 10secs runs... because I don't care. Seriously... your car runs what it runs, mine runs what it runs... I have no clue why you have always paid so much attention to what my car does or does not do, and how it does it, and with how many catchcans it did it with. Jeez.... gets old man.
Kinda like your never ending assault on the 6g. Must be fun I guess. I've decided to let it go. You can think it's worthless. I know better.
Old 02-14-2017, 11:04 PM
11 Second Club

Who would have thunk it.... I am unbiased too!
Your face is unbiased!
Old 02-14-2017, 11:07 PM
11 Second Club

Dude has serious rage issues fo sho. Issues on disclosung mods to. He's even been known to miss gears in a auto. I bet he really sucked with his gt100.
Nah.. I just don't deal with two faced twerps too well.

And for your info.. if I put my car in S mode and touch a paddle... it is in full manual mode... meaning it will bounce off the rev limiter all day long until I hit the upshift paddle, or pop the shifter up to D before hitting redline. Failing to pop the shifter to D in time will cause the car to bounce off the limiter... hence.. missed shift.
Old 02-14-2017, 11:10 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by UltraZLS1
Kinda like your never ending assault on the 6g. Must be fun I guess. I've decided to let it go. You can think it's worthless. I know better.
Where have I said it's worthless? I have said many times they are good cars. We just disagree on what it takes on a S550 mod wise to beat a stock 6g. We all know they have the advantage stock vs stock. Honestly... My demeanor has kind of changed since december.... I don't let things get to me as much and am more easy going. Rode in my buddies 6gen the other day. Moves pretty good. No hate from me.
Old 02-15-2017, 06:02 AM
Launching!

Received 41 Likes on 22 Posts

Hio it is literally impossible for you car to go a 1.26. You're delusional
Old 02-15-2017, 06:06 AM
Launching!

And the 6g sucks ultra. Get over it and get a coyote. Maybe GM will figure it out with the next motor.
Old 02-15-2017, 07:57 AM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

... The difference is i had no single run .4 faster than my other runs ......

... That i passed him. I passed a car that 60' 1.4x that tread me. Are you getting that? So it really doesn't matter wtf the timers says. It covered the ground faster than a 1.4x 60 car...
Sounds like Jakes 2V kill stories, no proof of it happening...just proof against it.

PS. There's only 2 cars in this thread that can 1.2x 60ft, and they have done it more than once. You know...backed it up.
Old 02-15-2017, 08:06 AM
Launching!

It's weird how much more power both of those cars make. With autos, and better tires, and better suspension.
Old 02-15-2017, 08:26 AM
TECH Resident

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts

They look dumb all on their own along with you.
You say something dumb, yet someone else is the dumb one. Must be that VA logic.
Old 02-15-2017, 08:39 AM
Banned

Well I've been quicker than 11s and much faster than any of your bolt on stuff.....faster than yoyr built motir mach, what a joke it was.....faster than any mustang you've had with out a aftermarket blower. One would think if the mustang/modular was so much better even a dumbass like you could make one go with out moon boosting it

You couldn't even make them keep up with notches lbo bolt ls1......or mikes car.....or hammers car. Maybe you shoukd rethink how great your modulars are.
My current bolton car is faster then all of the bolton cars you mentioned above. Poor little man.
Old 02-15-2017, 09:18 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by sw07gt
And the 6g sucks ultra. Get over it and get a coyote. Maybe GM will figure it out with the next motor.
It's an opinion and you are entitled to one. Guess what? I'm 95% pretty sure I will be buying my friends 3 month old supercharged coyote probably by end of this week (he lost his job) and will have both cars for a while until I decide which one I like better (5.0 or modded 6g). You won't catch me with a Ford or Gm dick in my mouth (like you) no matter which car I end up keeping long term. You give Ford guys a really bad name man. Both cars shine in their own area's and have pluses and minuses.
Old 02-15-2017, 09:26 AM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

Originally Posted by Fast02Z06
It's an opinion and you are entitled to one. Guess what? I'm 95% pretty sure I will be buying my friends 3 month old supercharged coyote probably by end of this week (he lost his job) and will have both cars for a while until I decide which one I like better (5.0 or modded 6g). You won't catch me with a Ford or Gm dick in my mouth (like you) no matter which car I end up keeping long term. You give Ford guys a really bad name man. Both cars shine in their own area's and have pluses and minuses.
Ummm...SW is a LS and vette guy. The new LT has pushed him to the new mod motors. lol
Old 02-15-2017, 09:39 AM
Launching!

5 4th gens, 1 1st gen, 1 c6z, 1 lsx rx7, 1 sbc mustang.

Ford guy for sure. Lol.
Old 02-15-2017, 09:44 AM
Staging Lane

I'm a any brand name guy. I just don't constantly bash, and **** talk the other. Hell I hate fart can imports with a passion (the annoying ones) and poke fun at them every now and again but don't bash the **** out of them on forums 24/7 as sw does with the 6g's. It just gets really old post after post after post. We get it he doesn't like 6g's or the lt platform but enough already jesus christ almighty.

Quick Reply: 6g vs lbo br0 (neither my car) good race